Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 08:42 PM        Advice/Reassurance please. (WARNING! TMI ZONE)
Okay, I just masturbated using a nubbed toy. It felt fine during the act, but when I removed it, I noticed I had blood on it! Not menstrual blood either, regular blood! My period was two weeks ago.
I suspect this has something to do with what I think is some bacterial vaginosis that appeared (but cleared up very quickly about a week and half ago) I thought it was gone, but perhaps it irritated the lining of my vagina and the thrusting of the toy caused it to bleed? I'm not in any pain, it just itches a little at the moment.
Can anyone tell me what caused this or tell me what to do?

Edit: Yes, I'm going to the doctor. I was just hoping someone could tell me what this was in the meantime.

Last edited by Jeanette X : Aug 22nd, 2010 at 12:20 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 08:46 PM       
Post a link to the toy in question please.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 08:59 PM       
AS THE RESIDENT VAGINA EXPERT, I WOULD SAY IT'S JUST A FISSURE

LIKE WHEN YOU POOP SO HARD THAT IT REALLY HURTS AND THEN THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD ON THE POOP

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 09:16 PM       
grosssss
Queen of the Beasts
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 09:36 PM       
http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-...2440923&sr=1-4

The culprit.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 09:42 PM       

i have no idea how to answer your question, i just wanted to post that picture.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 09:59 PM       
Chojin you are an intenet nerd that's in shape, how does it feel to be an oxymoron
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 10:28 PM       
feels good man
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 11:35 PM       
I've never had an orgasm so hard that I came blood. That is most likely what happened.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I've never had an orgasm so hard that I came blood. That is most likely what happened.
Well, I wasn't exactly gentle with myself...I suppose slamming it in and out of an already irritated vaginal canal was a bad idea...

I suppose I should avoid penetration for a while. Its a shame, I do so love that toy....
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 01:22 AM       
JEANETTE X DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE THE CLITORIS IS? SOLVE THAT AND YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 01:55 AM       
Ok, by the looks of that toy, I'm assuming it wiggles up and down on the inside of your pussy wall. I'm guessing it was maxed out in speed cause you got all kinds of crazy and I bet you didn't bother to re-lube if in fact you lubed at all. Basically, you gave the inside of your pussy an Indian rug burn.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:32 AM       
I don't remember you posting a recent photo Jeanette.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Ok, by the looks of that toy, I'm assuming it wiggles up and down on the inside of your pussy wall. I'm guessing it was maxed out in speed cause you got all kinds of crazy and I bet you didn't bother to re-lube if in fact you lubed at all. Basically, you gave the inside of your pussy an Indian rug burn.
I did lube the damn thing, and my body produced plenty of fluid. I've never had an issue with this toy before.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 01:05 PM       
just call up your physician, they'd be able to tell you if it were anything worth being concerned about.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Queen of the Beasts
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 04:53 PM       
Update: I just got in from the clinic, and the nurse said it was just a little bit of an injury from the toy and that it will heal on its own. She also said that the ointment cleared up any BV, but that I do have a mild yeast infection. I got a pill for it. I also scheduled a pap test while I was there.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 11:24 AM       
It sounds like a typical case of sodium fluoride poisoning to me.
If only we had someone around willing to investigate this further.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Just like a Sweed to pick a fight when the guys gone forever. Have you formed an opinion on Hitler yet? Faggots
Lethal fresco
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 12:53 PM       
Tadao, have I or any other Swedish person ever stolen your girlfriend or something similar? Either way it might be time for you to get over it, it's starting to seem a bit obsessive and I have absolutely no clue what you're on about
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 01:00 PM       
Of course you don't, you're Swedish. Fucking pussies.
Lethal fresco
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 01:22 PM       
It's unfair that you don't like me when I've always admired you!
Lethal fresco
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 01:23 PM       
Can't we be friends? We would make the perfect team. Like in those buddy movies from the eighties.
I can say witty and interesting things, and you can get freakishly upset over nothing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 01:24 PM       
Careful, you might be thrown out of your country for taking a stance.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 01:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
It sounds like a typical case of sodium fluoride poisoning to me.
If only we had someone around willing to investigate this further.
OH WAIT! I see what's going on here. You were telling a joke. I didn't get it at first cause I haven't heard a joke like that one for 6 months now. GOOD JOB! Maybe tomorrow you can post a lolcat!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 03:35 PM       
I just assume everyone who annoys me is the same person on here just with a different character.