Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
I'm very picky about tattoo placement.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
I have a better one, as well as a handy dandy rough schematic!

Okay okay okayokayokay, Just a thought, jeez

you'd be a goddess, I'm tellin ya
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:17 PM       
Fuck no.
The boobs must remain unmarked.
NOTHING on the chest.
The chest is perfect as is.
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:17 PM       
Just think how funny it would look when I get my boob lift in 20 years.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:18 PM       
That's still cool though
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
My hip might be a good place though.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:21 PM       
That would probably be the most painful tat imaginable if it went over the areola as shown

But that's what whiskey and painkillers are for!
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:23 PM       
As much as I bleed, I refuse to take blood thinners before getting a tattoo.
I want to be able to feel the whole thing.
And then I want sex.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
Hang on, drew sumpin else up in hea
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
Yeah, I cheated and scribbled a schematic on a prexisting reference pic I had lying around, sue me

GET OUT
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:29 PM       
I was going to say, I'm pretty sure the pain is part of the reason for getting a tattoo
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:29 PM       
Hahaha great!
I'd get it in the front though.
All space on my back is reserved.
GET OUT
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:30 PM       
Maybe what Grisly drew but closer to the hump of the hip so it has a 3-D affect
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:30 PM       
I don't know how yous guys can stand needles

When I finally get mine I'm getting fucked all the hell up beforehand
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
I'll have to draw it on with a sharpie and see if I like it there.
I always test drive new tattoos like that.
But it's gonna be awhile before I get a new one.
I can't get them for super cheap anymore
GET OUT
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
It makes the healing part harder
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:34 PM       
Seriously dude, don't be like wasted drunk when you get one, it'll make you bleed alot and it'll hurt more.
Remember they have to wipe the blood away constantly and on freshly tattooed skin, the wiping can be really painful.
You're better off being straight and just not looking when they do it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
I'm not getting any tattoos because I'm an Orthodox Jew. This site is Kosher, right?
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
I'm going to personally scrimshaw over every last bit of my left hand and have them go over the lines that I drew, looking ain't got shit to do with it
GET OUT
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
Plus being drunk makes you bleed more afterwards, and the more you bleed the longer it takes for the tattoo to heal. The last thing you want is that shit peeling all to hell, it sucks.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
Well, maybe scrimshaw isn't nearly the right word for the designs I have, but it's really the closest description I can think of right now
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:38 PM       
Cleaning litter box.
BRB
GET OUT
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I'm going to personally scrimshaw over every last bit of my left hand and have them go over the lines that I drew, looking ain't got shit to do with it
Okay, what?
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
I've been working on intricate patterns and linework to go on my left hand (and possibly with flows going up the arm as well) since I turned eighteen, snapping pictures, and continually working on the overall design. When I finally work up the nerve (and have a rather secure line of work that a newly decorated hand won't endanger) I'm going to draw it myself, and all the tattoo parlor has to do is follow the lines

The application will suck so motherfucking, unbelievably hard I can't even fathom it at this point
GET OUT
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
Picking the hand is pretty ballsy, I will say that. I got both of mine on fleshy, less painful body parts

Cause I am a GIRL