Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rampage29 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 01:38 PM        the trix commercial kids
some people may say todays children have been "dummed down"
by the insecant tv and videogames. Well aparently these pint sized tykes have been doing both simulltaniously.

when you cant tell a long-eared rabbit from a, ...whatever hes pretending to be, you better be high. so ither the kids have been sliping somthing into those trix or they need some help. As it curently is ive observed them at such functions as skate competitions, campain speeches, pop concerts, and fashon shows, all unsupervised. this, along with the blatent gulibility that seemes to plauge them, IMO is a horrible role model for our children.

these kids are time and time again "tricked" by a mutant rabbit with an unhealthy obsession with a breakfast cereal, and ocasionaly yougurt, who only fails by his OWN clumsyness. For some reason or another when this happens the children seem to think its a game, with the repeated, "silly rabbit, trix are for kids." Although this seems an act of innocence it probably saves thier live every time. could you possibly imagine if that rabbit actually had some trix? insanity, killing spree, masacre, are a few words that come to mind.

if these kids are fooled so easily by a cereal ####, i shudder to think what other ner-do-wells could pawn off or force on them. then again this could be some clever cover up for a rehab plan. Itehr way i think our nations youth should be enjoying cereal at home, and out of danger of such clearly disturbed, um, people.
wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 01:40 PM       
I spent so much money on Rampage arcade games when I was a kid.
PILLOWFIGHT is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 01:41 PM       
I LIKE STRATEEDGE :D

http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/sxe4.htm