Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:24 PM       

She got 12 stuffed animals for Christmas from well-intentioned relatives and has destroyed 11 of them.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jan 22nd, 2009 at 08:15 PM.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:49 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Worth 1000 did a tribute to Farside Comics. Maybe you'll find it in there Kitsa.

http://www.worth1000.com/contest.asp...e=5000#entries
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:00 PM       
those are some awful photoshop jobs.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:01 PM       
i'm saying that MY DICK could photoshop a better image using MY ASS instead of photoshop

but MY ASS is an expensive application so i may want to download A CRACK
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:03 PM       
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:47 PM       
So true.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 01:15 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 01:32 AM       
Christ Tadao, I already knew you were a jap and a pedophile, but I didn't know you were that bad
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 01:33 AM       
???
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 01:37 AM       
Crap, That's 4chan I SWEAR I WASN'T THERE!
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:09 AM       
Seriously, a fucking /b/tard? FREAK.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:17 AM       
What is a btard?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:17 AM       
TADAO DID YOU HAVE LIKE A 4 YEAR HIATUS ON THIS BOARD

it says you joined in 2002, i joined in 2004 and i don't remember seeing you post at all until like a year ago :/
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:19 AM       
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/B/tard
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:22 AM       
I'm Jixby Phillips Shhhhhh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
So what you are saying is that you know more about 4chan than I do. No wonder your whore girlfriend left you.
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:37 AM       
:'(
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:41 AM       
She was hot though. I forget, how did you fuck that up?
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:54 AM       
I temporarily moved back in with my dad so I could make 500-600 dollars a week rather than barely 250/week and have to spend most of that on gas. Though we had discussed it before I left, she "got new perspectives" on the whole thing and I guess felt as though I had abandoned her.

What I think happened is she fucked somebody else (she had a history of cheating on boyfriends--for Christ's sake I fucked her for a week while she was still dating someone else) and didn't want to be honest about it.

She was certainly hot, though. Great tits, too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 03:14 AM       
If you posted dirty pics of her you would be justified.
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 03:35 AM       
Don't have any, anyway.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 08:09 AM       
I'm pissed off at my toaster.

Put 2 pieces of bread in on light, barely toasted.

Put 2 pieces of bread in on medium, burned.

Put 2 pieces of bread in on light, then on light again (shortest possible setting)...burned.

Strangely enough, it does everything but toast this particular brand of bread really well. It must be the bread. Guess I should be pissed off at the bread.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 08:22 AM       
what kind of bread? i prefer some straight up 100% whole wheat myself :D
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 08:27 AM       
This is special 40 calories/slice diet bread that the bf has been getting. I prefer wholegrain oatmeal or wheat bread if given the choice.