Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:35 AM       
GODDAMN DELAY I'M GOING TO OFFICE SPACE THIS PHONE COPIER STYLE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:40 AM       
bullSHIT "yes" i only got to render the legs and head in the last two minutes

which still reflects badly one me because it shows exactly how shitty my time management is EVERYONE THAT ISN'T ME CAN GO TO HELL
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:44 AM       

CONNECTING

"POSTING"

"PLEASE WAIT"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:45 AM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 06:10 AM       
What is this part here?

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
That appears to be a buttock

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:53 AM       
The left one to be precise, along with part of the back.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 03:03 PM       
The shadow from the arm makes it looks weird.

BUT THE MAN DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME, GUYS
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
you shoulda seen the five minute ones
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:51 PM       
Did the model have mud flaps?
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:56 PM       
She was... slightly masculine.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:00 PM       
sexy masculine or fat fratboy (chojin) masculine.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Masculine as in bikers would want to pay her to wrestle "sexy" trailer trash ladies in dive bars, but wouldn't really want her to be the one getting pinned
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:26 PM       
I think you did a good job, Gus.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
isn't that a kilt?
Something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
wait a second i thought you were a chick ;/
I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
You must get a nice breeze down there =3
I wouldn't call the icy southern wind's needle fingers 'nice'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
You look a lot different to how I remember.
I had to change my identity.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 06:31 PM       
skype bowling is rigged

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
I met her on Monday, now that was a Fun Day

(you know what I mean)
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
What, your metabolisms never slowed down?

Dammit, now that movie has fucked with my head and I'm completely and utterly depressed. It's only the second movie I've ever wished I could un-watch.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
DEAR WIFFLES, WILL YOU BE MY VICE PRESIDENT? YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BE VICE PRESIDENT TO THE PERSON WHO WAS GOING TO WIN PRESIDENT. WHICH IS ME, NOT ELX.

-Sam
THAT'S IT SAMANTHA. YOU KNEW I WANTED TO HAVE A TEAM BUT MY TEAM WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT WIFFLES; YOU KNOW THAT SHES TOO NICE TO SAY NO TO YOU SO YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT JUST LIKE YOU RUIN EVERYTHING.

I ALSO WANTED GRISLYGUS AS OUR CAMPAIGN MANAGER BECAUSE HE COULD MAKE US COOl POSTERS BUT THAT'S IN THE PAST. THANKS A lOT BRO. JUST YOU AND ME NOW. STARTING AT THIS MOMENT I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE YOU SITTING PRETTY IN THIS HERE CHAT THREAD CHASING YOUR GOD DARN RAINBOWS AND FOREVER SPOILING THE DREAMS OF LITTLE GIRLS. PREPARE FOR COMBAT, GIRD UP YOUR LOINS AND FULL STEAM AHEAD, IT'S BATTLE TIME!!!!!

AND I HAVE SOME BAR-B-QUE'N TO DO.

MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS,
elx
-THE SOON TO BE CLASS PRESIDENT OF I-MOCKERY FORUMS-

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
San is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:17 PM       
YOU'RE SO RIGHT BEAUTIFUL BRILLIANT ELX, YOU DESERVE TO BE CLASS PRESIDENT OF I-MOCKERY FORUMS SO I HEREBY WITHDRAWAL MY CANDIDACY.

ALSO I SMELL TERRIBLE AND I LIKE TO KISS MEN.
Mocker
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
aww thanks sam, i'm glad you've come to your senses. i graciously accept this title with the promise that i will not let you all down!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
What, your metabolisms never slowed down?

Dammit, now that movie has fucked with my head and I'm completely and utterly depressed. It's only the second movie I've ever wished I could un-watch.
FWIW, I eat less than I did in school, but I still eat pretty much what I want, and my BMI is hovering around 25. For my age, that's pretty good. I could stand to lose about 10 pounds, though.

As far as movie mind-rapes go, though, the killer hair is still giving me some wierd thoughts that won't go away easily. On the flip side, I convinced my Dad to watch TIST in its entirety, and he admitted that, once he realized it was satire, it was pretty funny.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 26th, 2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: fixed
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by San View Post
YOU'RE SO RIGHT BEAUTIFUL BRILLIANT ELX, YOU DESERVE TO BE CLASS PRESIDENT OF I-MOCKERY FORUMS SO I HEREBY WITHDRAWAL MY CANDIDACY.

ALSO I SMELL TERRIBLE AND I LIKE TO KISS MEN.
ONE OPPONENT DOWN NOW THAT SAN IS OUT OF THE WAY AND HAS COME OUT ABOUT HIS HOMOSEXUALITY AND BODY ODOR. I AM ONE STOP CLOSER TO CLOSING THE DOOR ON THIS LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR SAM, AFTER I CRUSH ELX.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:23 AM       
Well it's a shame that San had to pull out, but now that the anti-elx vote is no longer split I think that there will be a surge in Sam popularity.