Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:26 PM       
is it possible to get deleted text messages printed up?

guess the thing about being able to take everything except the couch and the bed was a text message ;/
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
is it possible to get deleted text messages printed up?

guess the thing about being able to take everything except the couch and the bed was a text message ;/
Talk to your cell phone company, they store all of that shit.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Actually, I don't think it's available to the consumer. The only way they can search records that hard to peruse is under a court order.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
In any case, the stuff is yours and you want it back. Take whatever you have and whatever witnesses you have. I think you can take multiple ones.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
yea my whole family was there when i got the gifts.. im just worried her family will perjure themselves so she can keep the stuff and i wont have any proof they are lying.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:57 PM       
Pretty sure you can get a print out of text messages too from your provider.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
Quote:
yea my whole family was there when i got the gifts.. im just worried her family will perjure themselves so she can keep the stuff and i wont have any proof they are lying.
Even so, you should do it so that you are justified when you slash all their tires. If it cost you 3,000 dollars in loses, they should get triple the damage in car repair.
BANNED

Old May 25th, 2011, 05:27 PM       
alright thanks guys
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
This is so good, I wanted to share it immediately.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 25th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
alright thanks guys
Seriously though, if she's acting like a cunt now, she'll act like a cunt in court. Her whole family will make shit up and be all HAHAHA and the judge will catch them in a lie because he see's this shit everyday.

Should be an easy win for you. If your family bought the stuff, it's on their card probably and shows that she put nothing into the relationship, yet feels entitled to it all without even discussing it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2011, 06:27 PM       
or sometimes (again, speaking from personal experience here), the opposing party will opt not to show up at all, pissing off the judge enough to be disposed favorably toward you.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 26th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Never do. Tornadoes sound more amazing than they actually are. They are beautiful, though.
Yeah. Real fuckin beautiful.

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 26th, 2011, 11:18 AM       
What, you have a problem with firewood?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 11:27 AM       
Quote:
=GRIZZERGRAVY
THE PRAM MAVEN ILLUSTRATED STORY BOOK
(NOT WORTH ILLUSTRATING)

Once in a sunless and poorly lit haven
There lived a clay-mater by the name of Pram Maven.
He slept through the day and he worked through the night,
and despite his delusions he wasn't too bright.

Pram had no life and no friends with whom to spend time,
So he sought out new buddies by posting online.
He fancied a chuckle and liked a guffaw,
So he looked up a site sporting comedy raw.
He swiftly butted heads with one "cjadthenord"
And in the process became terribly sore.
He ranted and raved, before running away
Vowing to return for his vengeance one day.

Many years later he googled his name,
but search engine results were simply always the same.
cjadthenord had loudly proclaimed him an idiot, see;
without vindication Pram would never be free.
Pram demanded they remove the tempestuous post
And quickly or else, he would emphatically boast
They would rue the day and he then told them why.
For he would crush I-Mockery with a call to the FBI.

The result were disturbing,
flat-out perturbing,
As the denizens howled with glee.
Pram was a cad
and the locals were glad
To his mind they now held the key.

They booed and they howled
And they jeered and they growled
And their hungry jaws slathered with foam
Pram cried all night
in ungainly fright
As they showed him his name and his home

It was all tricks and games,
But Pram was so lame
That his body quivered with fear
Sensing a sucker,
the bullies grew darker
And they all started to jeer:
We ignored all your lies;
We'll ignored all your cries
And we'll take everything you once held dear"

Pram was forever now broken
His mind just a token
Of the genius he once thought he was.
He called Tadao a looter
And shut off his computer
As a NORMAL person regularly does

When lo and behold,
He saw stark and bold
His reflection on his pc.

He suddenly realized
He'd been telling himself lies-
"The problem is really with me!"

He said, "fuck this place
with no standards or grace;
I need only my actual life."

I've been completely addicted
And pointlessy tricked in
To this place of boredom-borne strife.

So he went on his way
And lives to this day
In his happily self-contained fief.
This should be put on the front page of that thread too.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
I'll consider it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
It is a fantastic piece.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:40 PM       
cjadthenord would be proud to know that the seed he planted turned into a giving tree.
BANNED

Old May 26th, 2011, 02:08 PM       
yea well thanks for the advice guys and i expect the worst but hope she wont show up at all
SKATASTIC
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
I feel like we also all need to show up with suits on and rabble rouse in the court.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
My divorce judge looked exactly like John Denver (antemortem) and it was all I could do not to remark upon it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
The lady plastered in fake gems looks super annoying; is she famous?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
I found her hard to listen to when I was working in the record store (yeah they used to exist once upon a time) and little has changed
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My divorce judge looked exactly like John Denver (antemortem) and it was all I could do not to remark upon it.
You should have just casually worked the titles of his songs into statements while addressing him
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Yeah. Real fuckin beautiful.
lololol

Once, one brought down a three storey pecan tree on my house and some powerlines. It was good fun.