Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:13 PM       
I can't wait until you all end up with girlfriends who do exactly what I'm preaching about. You'll come crawling back to this thread, and acknowledge me as being right all along.

The point is, you could spare yourself all that. Realize what I'm talking about is the truth, and it's a threat. We need to put these women in their place. Do away with sex toys, and make them settle for real human beings.

Everyone will be a lot better when we're competing with just our own species, and not worrying about being one-upped by the Big Black Dildo.

If you don't wanna listen to me, well, don't say I didn't warn you. But you'll see. You'll ALL see.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:24 PM       
Are you suggesting the downfall of mankind will be due to sex toys?

I never thought of it like that :/
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:24 PM       
I am comfortable with the size of my penis. And besides, if I had a girlfriend who used a dildo, I'd help her out with it. I mean, you can only put your cock in one hole at a time.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:26 PM       
Yeah, really James, why should it bother you at all?
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:28 PM       
WHAT CATOSTROPHIC EVENT LED TO THIS EPIPHANY OF MAGNANIMOUS PROPORTION JAMES OLD BEAN? INQUIRING MINDS WISH TO KNOW.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:34 PM       
for the sake of sanity, i'm just gonna assume this thread is a joke.
Mocker
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:36 PM       
the dildo apocolapse is coming.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:37 PM       
What, is Jamesman going to stop believing in sex now?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:45 PM       
Jamesman, you know what. I really hope you never put your penis into a woman. Another you would be fucking unbearable.

And @ milhouse backwards
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 11:28 PM       
So Jamesman, am I to beleive you wouldn't complain if men had sex-toys that were just as good as women's? We do! You just aren't thinking! All women have are fake dicks, whereas WE have fake pussies, fake assholes, fake mouths, AND we have fake tits! In fact, a lot of the times we don't even have to pay for fake tits, women do! AND they'll even get their chests sliced open and have them put inside her real ones!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 11:36 PM       
anyone that thinks jixby's funny because they agree with him have just fallen into his trap :<

i agree with and love you, jixby :<
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 01:22 AM       
Thanks Chojin you're a pal
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 02:29 AM       
So James resents women for using sex toys...what a strange world he must live in. Quite a shit one, too.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 05:59 AM       
Seeing as women go through menstruation, pap smears, childbirth, and menopause, I don't think that it's fair that he begrudge us a little battery powered fun.
I'd prefer to walk in on my bf humping a plastic sleeve rather than another girl. The former would amuse me, the latter would drive me into a murderous rage.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 06:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
So Jamesman, am I to beleive you wouldn't complain if men had sex-toys that were just as good as women's? We do! You just aren't thinking! All women have are fake dicks, whereas WE have fake pussies, fake assholes, fake mouths, AND we have fake tits!
But our "fake" accessories are eaither really shitty, or somewhat realistic. The dildos for women come with all these various attributes in no way possible to recreate with a human wang. If our fake pussies came with a ball licker built in, or if the insides had something that the inside of a woman's vagina didn't, and it felt better, that'd be a different story.

Not saying it would be right or fair though. Just saying we'd be spoiled cunts too, who couldn't be satisfied with a real human being because our inanimate objects had one-upped them.

It's not about penis size at all, necessarily. It's just about women deciding that no man is adequate enough to stimulate them sexually. And since sex is one of the more important things to a woman, men are disposable becuase our physical makeup doesn't give us the ability to spin our penises around.

I'm just saying women need to cut the shit, and learn to be happy with human beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
I'd prefer to walk in on my bf humping a plastic sleeve rather than another girl. The former would amuse me, the latter would drive me into a murderous rage.
If a guy cheats on you, it's basically because of the same reason you women are addicted and only satisfied with sex toys: You're not good enough. If that's a problem, you know what to do.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 09:49 AM       
You're off your mash you are. What a bizarre thing to get worked up about. How can you feel so threatened by a dildo?? Maybe if someone was trying to hit you over the head with it it would be understandable.
If a girl likes using a dildo, more power to them. I have never heard of a girl saying 'I am leaving you for this dildo'.
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 10:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Women should be having orgasmic seizures that threaten to have them choke to death on their own tongues from real men, and not these tripped-out manufactured genitalia.
YES! We should, but sadly we end up with a lot of men who don't know what the fuck they are doing (coughJamesmancough), who are self-conscious in bed or who come in 2 seconds leaving us unsatisfied, and we need to polish ourselves off.

Declan rocks my socks off in bed and I have MULTIPLE orgasms with him every time we have sex, either from sex or head etc, but he has to go to work sometimes and often there's nothing good on TV so out comes ol' slim shady (it's skinny and white and makes an annoying noise) and by the time Declan's home I'm all worked up for him! He doesn't have a problem with my toys, why the hell should you?

Have YOU ever given a woman earth shattering orgasms? No? Well then leave it alone!

You can pry my vibrator out of my cold dead hand.
Mocker
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 10:29 AM       
its like that episode of futurama were fry gets the lucy luibot. He wanted to do nothing all day but make out with it. its the same thing you see? If chicks are too busy playin with they dildos they will have no time to bake us pies or do the laundry.

You selfish bitches
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 11:21 AM       
Whoreable understands!
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 12:35 PM       
Jamesman is just sad because he thinks no one will ever love him

IT IS OKAY JAMESMAN, YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE TO LOVE AND CUDDLE AND WASH YOUR UNDERWEAR FOR YOU SOMEDAY
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 07:05 PM       
I love how Jamesman thinks that women need to shove some huge thing up their pussies to get off. Actually, women can get off, and do, without any type of penetration what-so-ever.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 09:16 PM       
So size DOESN'T matter?!

This is quite a shock to me.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 09:58 PM       
Well either way, I am SO glad I have a thick black cock just in case size does matter.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 10:15 PM       
LOL @ Bubba
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 10:42 PM       
Yeah, girls dont need penetration to get off. I think his is the only time SSA has ever said anything worthwhile or i have agreed with at all.