Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
What is the protocol when you can't shovel your own driveway and a little kid comes to the door wanting to shovel it for money and you don't have any?

I can't think of any resolution to that where I don't look like a total asshole.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Give him an IOU for sex when he turns eighteen, that should cover a driveway
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:17 PM       
In your town? Tell him you are being punished for over cooking the roast and if your man finds out you didn't actually do it he will beat you again.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
I get the feeling most people dont know the word moor. I have 1001 nights to thank for learning it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
i watched robin hood prince of thieves i know what it means
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
i frst heard it in othello
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
or maybe it was titus adronicus

regardless i learned it mostly from shakespeare ;o
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 08:28 PM       
I was a european history junkie as a kid. I knew that Moors were black guys who were kicked out of Spain. Understood it a tad better later.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
i learned moor from a tom waits song.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Field-type wildernesses with sheep on them?

And black people?

WHAT?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
Liquid's "chosen not to receive private messages".

Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
whoops
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:13 PM       
Nice Gus.

Can Banned people get PMs?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
I just came back from delivering framed pictures to a gallery for showing.

She only wanted 6 I showed up with 12.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
Which ones?

Oh and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw-IAYxu5uo&eurl0
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
I can't even remember. I just remember being surprised that she chose based on the backgrounds and not the subjects. She chose ones I thought she wouldn't and didn't choose ones I thought she would. I'll have to unwrap the rest in the morning so I can recall.

Cute hedgehog.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just came back from delivering framed pictures to a gallery for showing.

She only wanted 6 I showed up with 12.

It's better than showing up with 4. At least with 12 you can pick which 6 you like best to put up.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
Yeah, guess that's true.

The person who had the space before me had black-and-white cityscape prints in these giant ornate frames, at least 20x30 ea. The frames made me feel very inadequate because all I had were 8.5x11s in minimalistic black frames, no mats. My stuff all looked kind of dinky.

Well, whatever, if the owner's happy with it, that's all I care about.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM       
Remember about what I said about which ones to pick? She did exactly what I said to do.

It's a stupid way to do it but it's for the overall look of the wall.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
Yeah, heh.

I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 12:32 AM       
Just getting home from drinking and Carrie Okay.

Sung Long Train Runnin by Doobie Brothers.

Black Velvet Band by Irish Rovers

Doing anything for love by Meat Loaf with my friend Gina

Baggy Trousers by Madness.