Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 04:06 PM        Amenesty For Illegal Aliens
How does this square with improved national security and, btw, I love the following quote. Why does he think he can speak for us. This a man with no hand on the national pulse ... at all.

Quote:
"I mean, the truth of the matter is that if somebody is willing to do jobs others in America aren't willing to do, we ought to welcome that person to the country and we ought to make that a legal part of our economy," Mr. Bush said as he and Mexican President Vicente Fox prepared to depart the White House for Toledo. "

LINK

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 04:21 PM       
It's all part of the republican master plan which my feeble liberal mind is unable to understand or envision. I can't think globally and I thank you, Mr. President. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of illegal aliens, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your army and your staff, they comfort me.

Wherever you go, there you are.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 04:36 PM       
Roswell. ROSWELL.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 07:04 PM       
Ok... Here's what it is:

There are like 16 bazillion illegal aliens in this country right now, and most of them are some shade of brown. If one of them is a bomb smuggling terrorist you want to find, good luck. Nobody in that invisible part of America will ever help you find him, so just keep on beefing up those first responders. Finally, there's a selfish reason to end what's basically become legalized immigrant slavery, so we can make it happen.

Now, if you are completely past the point of being able to credit Bushie Boy for anything positive, you won't see the healthy Texas perspective he's got on this issue. If not, just smile and think he's been bent over a big pink political barrel, despite his seeming overwhelming need to be a good Republican and oppress whomever he can whenever he can get away with it.

Personally, I'm quite tired enough of the pattern we've established within these borders of dealing with whatever sort of person we've only just recently realized has surprisingly appeared here. From the Irish to the Chinese up to the Gays, our response has always been to oppress and enslave whenever possible and ignore or deny rights to whomever we cannot. We smile and say we abolished slavery, though we've only found a more economically feasible source for our owned labor in Mexico, just like we lie when we point to the 60's for our emergence into an unbigoted and equal society, though the bussing's long stopped and we all still attend black or white schools and women are still second class citizens only for lack of a lesser brand of male...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!