Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:08 PM        New CDs
I just picked up a few new cds the other day.

Jag Panzer - Mechanized Warfare - Power Metal
Nasum - Human 2.0 - Grindcore/ Thrashcore?
Dillinger Escape Plan - Calculating Infinity - Grindcore/ Screamo

The nasum album was the best of the batch this time. I really enjoy everything on the album, especially Mass Hypnosis, Detonator, Sixteen, and Defragmentation. There's lots of tight grooves in the background, keeping this album from being just flat-out noise. Jag Panzer is one of my favorite power metal bands out there, and Mechanized Warfare is very good. The tracks Frozen in Fear and Cold is the Blade are two of my favorites. I've got them on my list to get another album, preferably an older one. This wasn't on the top of my list (under Candlemass, The Locust, and Ringworm, actually), but since my local record store decided to be gay and not have any of the three aforementioned, i decided to look for something that they had to have, and i admit that i am not disappointed. DEP's Calculating Infinity is totally sweet as well, with The Running Board, *#..., and 43% Burnt topping the list. Once again the store didn't have any older albums, so i was stuck with the new one. I think this was a good group of choices this time, i was not letdown by any of them. I suspect anyone who hasn't already should check these out.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:26 PM       
Yeah, Jag Panzer is badass. I saw a video of the guitarist playing flight of the bumblebee. It was badass. I should probably go and pick that album up.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 05:58 AM       
By the panzer, get 'Ample Destruction' if you ever see it. some of the best power metal ever. The Fourth Judgement is quite easily found and also very good. If you want to see how the old Panzer were, download 'Shadow Thief'. The song is ust madness. You will not be dissapointed, I bet you an arm and a leg.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 02:28 PM       
Thanks man, will do.