Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

PaulBernstein is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 11:49 AM        Poverty
I was thinking about the plight of the honest, G-d fearing, African Americans in this country. G-d loves every human being equally regardless of their skin color, but because of the evil white racists stealing money from the African Americans and because of 300 years of Slavery, the African Americans still have a lower status in society than whites. For this reason, I choose to donate approximately $40000 every year, which is 20% of my annual income, to different programs to help support the minority groups in our country. One of these groups is the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, which helps impoverished Black Women fight breast cancer.

If every one in the white race, donated money to the minority funds like I do, the blacks would not hate whites so much for being racist.

We need to encourage the growth of minority communities by providing them with better health care than the white communities. Only this way will we be able to finally get rid of racism and the evil it brings into our society.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 11:58 AM       
Banned.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:09 PM       
Oh yes. Banned indeed.

Chojin can't steal this one from me.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:37 PM       
Hey, guys, I think this Bernstein raises some valid points. I may not agree with him wholeheartedly, but this is a political dicussion board and...

oh, hey, now...

you don't suppose that whole post was just a transparent screed to get us to agree with him and look... I don't know, foolish or something.

Wow!

What a devilish pranskter this 'Paul Bernstein' must be!

Kudos, 'Paul Bernstein'. Kudos to you sir.
Closed Thread