Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:47 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I've seen that one dude from KISS, I don't think any self respecting man wants a chin like a Ken doll
My brother has that chin. LA girls love that shit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Since a large portion of these candies are still in production, check out these two big lists o' mine...

I-Mockery's Ultimate Guide To The Halloween Candies Of 2007
spam

I-Mockery's Ultimate Guide To The Halloween Candies Of 2006
spam
Infraction.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobzire View Post
I saw this today and all I could think about was what he would feel upon seeing it;
I asked Danny, & he said he'd hit it, which really could go either way, or indeed both ways with him.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
Stupid germans! she could had became into the most beathiful jailbait shemale ever, why they want to take her dick off?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
I just snapped a pic of this badass maternal wolf spider in my driveway. Those are babies on her back.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
I love getting cavaties drilled on, guys :<

I wish I had a bunch of novocaine so I could inject my mouth with it before every meal.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 07:40 PM       
The treadmill desk would be great for phone sex operators.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
That is one unpleasantly masculine chick
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
She is smelling fat guy sweat all day.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
And it's leaking in through her pores and slowly changing her into a dude
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:00 PM       
Look at the lazy fuck way in the back. It's holding itself up by hanging its arms over the wall.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
MUST ESCAPE... TOO... FUCKING... FAT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
Relevant or not, I decided to go ahead and share the hideously gross blister with you. I got it from having a questionable spot burned off at the dermatologist's. Redhead fair-skin bonus points!

For any of you who were on the fence about doing me.

(the blister is long-gone, btw- was just extremely ugly while it lasted)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:07 PM       
How did you not pop it?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM       
It was painful to even touch it. It got to where it looked like there was a giant red jellybean growing off my hand.

It popped involuntarily when I forgot it was there and accidentally slammed it in a drawer. And it hurt like righteous fuck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:19 PM       
I would have put a hot needle through that shit right away. I know you're not supposed to, I don't know why though. Someone else can Google it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:21 PM       
It's like protective bubble wrap over your wound.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:24 PM       
So is a band-aid after you pop it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:38 PM       
It was right near my knuckle, band-aids kept coming off, it was a major pain in the ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:43 PM       
Yeah, that isn't a band-aid friendly spot.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 08:45 PM       
I tried looping one around the front and one around the back to hold it on, but when it got wet it'd just slide right off. I was very relieved when I got past the bandaid stage.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 09:25 PM       
Jellybeans, you say? Maybe JellyBelly planted their mutant seed in you while you toured
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
this was way before that, unfortunately. Carrying a mutant jellybelly seed sounds kinda cool.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 10:06 PM       
You know that "SKRAA" sound you hear from various birds-of-prey on TV or in movies? Well, it turns out that it's added there for effect; only one species of falcon actually makes that sound. So, while I was out on my daily stroll, I heard it, clear as day.

Fuck that was awesome.

Last edited by Neen : Sep 18th, 2008 at 10:51 PM.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
IRL bald eagles make a kind of weak cluck type noise