Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 08:08 AM        Quarantine
Someone tell me how it was and give me spoilers.
Please?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 01:31 PM       
LAZY
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 02:15 PM       
I want to know before I waste my time with it, and I want to know from one of you guys.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 02:18 PM       
Yeah but spoilers?
Egg
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 02:32 PM       
Knowing what happens and what the quarantine is for will let me know if it's worth my time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 02:33 PM       
But you won't have a reason to see it. That's dumb, you dumb dumb McDumberson.
Egg
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 02:43 PM       
I'll have plenty of reason to see it if it's what I want it to be.
Knowing the ending doesn't ruin it for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 02:53 PM       
Yes it does, now shut up and knit me a condom.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
Spoilers!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 04:42 PM       
It was actually worth it to make fun of, we were cracking up the whole time. Everyone is retarded, except for the cameraman (who still only has a small measure of a brain), and no one can figure out until about halfway through the movie that foaming at the mouth and savagely attacking people generally has something to do with rabies

Then everyone dies, but not until you figure out beforehand how every single scene is going to end. Oh, and the scene that ends the previews is literally the last scene in the entire movie. Classy, huh?
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
The original spanish movie .REC was pretty good. It has a style kind of like blair witch project , cloverfield or diary of the dead
Egg
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 09:32 PM       
I hated Blair Witch Project.
But this sounds worth my time.
Thank you!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
lazy
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:21 PM       
so this isn't based on the old pc game where you drive a hovertaxi and run over pedestrians, then?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
It should've been.
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 03:44 PM       
Does anyone live by Knott's? There was a Haunt maze of it this year. I went on it and was totally confused by the ending with some weird alien chick. (at least, she was green with old lady boobs.)

Is that part of it, 'cause that made NO SENSE. I was all for zombies, but aliens?!?

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 03:46 PM       
If that was the end to the movie, how about putting a spoiler tag in there. So that others may enjoy what I won't