Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure
Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure
Shit, you're right.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:04 PM       
This peice should be an on going thing like the "Things That Must Be Destroyed" minimock. And at the end of every one, you put in a poster
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:08 PM       
Yeah, I was going to suggest making this an ongoing thing, where you do "NEW MINIMOCK: Movies and TV Shows Make Shitty Games! PART 2", each covering different games and so on and so forth...

Bill & Ted definitely needs to be in there.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:10 PM       
Speaking of "Things That Must Be Destroyed", I think pepsi blue should be added on there. That stuff tastes really really bad
Mocker
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:13 PM       
I might do that. It'll be a bitch finding enough games to fit the category (movies that CAN NOT become good games), but one could always just fuck it and pick on the ones with potential as well.

EDIT:
Holy fuck, I forgot Street Fighter: the Movie based on the movie Street Fighter based on the game Street Fighter II!
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
I might do that. It'll be a bitch finding enough games to fit the category (movies that CAN NOT become good games), but one could always just fuck it and pick on the ones with potential as well.
Shouldn't be too hard to find enough games. It's not like the series would have to go on forever or anything hehe. You could just do like 2 or 3 installments of it.

I'm still trying to gather up enough goodies for the next "Nintendo: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" installment. o.o
Mocker
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
I'm still trying to gather up enough goodies for the next "Nintendo: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" installment. o.o
Do that, I liked the one you did earlier.

Was there ever a game based on the SMB movie? I haven't heard anything over the last years, but I could have sworn I'd seen a Bob Hoskins sprite somewhere...
Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
"I have to admit I haven't seen the RE movie (which many people seem to like)..."
I'm sorry, but after a half hour into the movie, my friends and I were making our own twists on the plot because it got so damn stupid on it's own...

We concluded that RE should be about zombies and their dogs trying to rape Milla Jovovich, and Bruce Willis would come in fend them off with his nightstick :/

Which is pretty lame, but it's better than zombie dogs being felled by one bullet... each...
Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:27 PM       
Ren and Stimpy and Beavis and Butt-Head were both made into excellent video games :/
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
Was there ever a game based on the SMB movie? I haven't heard anything over the last years, but I could have sworn I'd seen a Bob Hoskins sprite somewhere...
Nope, not that I know of. I think because the movie was so friggin horrible, they didn't even bother to make a game for it. Then again, that didn't stop them from making that Tim Allen game. :/

MaskedMonk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Robo
We concluded that RE should be about zombies and their dogs trying to rape Milla Jovovich, and Bruce Willis would come in fend them off with his nightstick :/
Zombie dogs vs. ninjas. Everybody likes ninjas.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:31 PM       
Fucking "commando" gets swarmed by 30 zombies, and eaten. They show him later, and all they did was fucking scratch his face. So yeah, I'd say RE really lacked gore. And logic. And decent actors. The only thing I liked about it was the beginning.

Moving back on track, it would be cool if this were an ongoing thing. Lord knows lisences for movies has spread throughout the ages.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:40 PM       
I read something in here about the mario bros movie. I'm pretty sure it was actually called "super mario brothers". I saw it like 2 years ago and am still trying to forget it.

Mock: You...like the res evil movie?...I...I feel like I just saw superman kick a dog

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:40 PM       

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 07:42 PM       
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:07 PM       
The thing is, Ron Jeremy would be the best Mario ever (except for Captain Lou).

Anyway, Cool Spot and Yo Noid; two games based solely on commercial mascots for Sprite and Domino's, respecitively. That's gotta be worth something.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:07 PM       
Cool Spot ruled
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:09 PM       
Quote:
ooh ohohooh oooh oohhh OOOHH PPHq, please try to find the koopa paratroopa suckers and the little goomba gumballs!

oh by the way, good job pjalne, it made me laugh quit a few times, especially this pic:
Mocker
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:10 PM       
Jamesman: Yeah, but I think I remember Cool Spot being pretty decent.

And goddamnit, I KNOW I've seen a screenshot from the SMB movie game. I can't have been released ever, but there was a snapshot from a prototype in some Nintendo magazine back in 1993 or somewhere. I seriously hope I didn't dream it.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
Did you not get my e-mail many months ago? You should be all set.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:17 PM       
Is E.T. too obvious?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:17 PM       
I saw nintendo bubblegum cards in a 99cent store once.
Mocker
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure
Is E.T. too obvious?
I've never played it, but I read about it over at Seanbaby once. It looked like ass. I'll try to find it.

That reminds me, I've got a shitload of Sega ROMS I haven't tried yet. Might be something there.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 07:58 AM       
Great piece. The only game listed I've ever played was Dracula, but it was very funny. Especially the Superman bit.

Sounds like there's a few more horrible movie-games out there, maybe you could do a sequel to this piece sometime.

edit: didn't notice the second page of this thread the first time through.
Is lame

LegoLars is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:15 PM       
HEY PJALNE!

DÖ KNALLHÅRT = DIE HARD, is it true ?