Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 08:35 PM       
dnvare get on titanquest now you stupid bastard
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 08:47 PM       
same game, same pass?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 08:02 AM       
Okay, so Binary Domain and Syndicate.

First off, I didn´t really like the BD-Demo all that much but the full game is WAY better. Both Demolevels are from the first third of the game when your Rifle isn´t all that good. Later on, Dan´s primary weapon becomes an enjoyable piece of destruction equipment
But it´s the story and the mood that make this game better than average. The whole "when does artificial life become "life", what if you´re a robot but you don´t know"-thing has always interested me and that´s basically all the game´s about. I´m not through it yet, should be soon though.
So far, around 10 hours of excellent entertainment.

Syndicate on the other hand, I only got because of the coop-mode but turns out, the Campaign has an extremely well-set mood to it, the dystopian and hostile feel to it is pretty great
Can´t say much about the coop yet, since I´ve only played the western europe-map from the demo with other people. I like it so far
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 09:22 PM       
I got the new Twisted Metal this weekend. I haven't got to play it much, but so far it's awesome.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 03:15 AM       
Just platinumed Rayman Origins. That game went from mediocre to fantastic to mediocre real fast. The last level went overboard with the trial and error shit, but everything in the middle, from the levels to the music were phenomenal. Pretty as fuck though. Also the Vita version has the backstory on Rayman and Globox covered in two really funny murals. I liked that someone on the staff stopped and said "what if Rayman used to be bald and Globox used to be red?" just for the sake of fucking around with the canon.

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 08:53 AM       
Just played trough Psychonauts. Can't remember the last time I had this much fun with a game. It may very well be the best platformer I have ever played.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Just played trough Psychonauts. Can't remember the last time I had this much fun with a game. It may very well be the best platformer I have ever played.
I knew nothing going into that game and came out a big fan... That Milkman level

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:14 AM       
I´m rather sure Psychonauts IS the best Platformer anyone can ever play actually...

Halfway through Last Story on the Wii. Good game, if a little standart in its systems but still fun. Most characters are just really sad...not Emo or anything, plain sad, makes you want to give them a hug :D

Also SSX, yeah I can´t play that game longer than 2 hours without getting annoyed somehow.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:18 PM       
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:30 PM       
Started Mass Effect (the first one) for the 4th time. I'm maybe two hours into it. What the fuck is it with this game? I hate it. It's just layers of "game-polish" that make everything seem sterile as a cancer ward, the inventory is just the worst and the terrible combat system sucks everything that seems even remotely interesting right off. I really want to like this game, but I just don't get it. I also hated Dragon Age and Baldur's Gate, so maybe Bioware just doesn't work for me.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:31 PM       
So Psychonauts is really good? I've been looking for a really fun PC game lately and a lot of them I couldn't get into like Oblivion, Civ 5, even Fallout 2 for fuck's sake. I did like Portal but it was really short.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:20 PM       
The second of the Portals is also really good. Different atmosphere, but the same amount of quality and polish.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:09 PM       
YOU COULD GET TITAN QUEST YOU STUPID BITCH

also ive been playing shogun 2 total war and that games awesome. i love all the japanese artworknd the agents are cool as shit
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:14 PM       
If I play an online RPG my first instinct would be to fuck with people on purpose because I'm not taking it seriously and nobody wants that. I'm staying away for your own good.

BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:54 AM       
how can you not take diablo 2 in greece seriously
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:04 AM       
How similar is it to Diablo 2? Is it like clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclick 'cause I don't wanna

Lingonberry pancakes
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 04:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
So Psychonauts is really good? I've been looking for a really fun PC game lately and a lot of them I couldn't get into like Oblivion, Civ 5, even Fallout 2 for fuck's sake. I did like Portal but it was really short.
YES. Get Psychonauts. I'm really cynical nowadays when it comes to games and it's really hard for me to get excited about anything. Psychonauts was like a breath of fresh air and reminded me why I started playing videogames to begin with. Just don't read anything about it beforehand. There is a shitload of wierd and hysterical stuff in the game that works best if it comes as a suprise.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:21 AM       
Fucking sold. I'm completely cynical about games too and EVERYONE AROUND HERE IS PROBABLY TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY

BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:06 PM       
Quote:
How similar is it to Diablo 2? Is it like clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclick 'cause I don't wanna
yes except it has a hotbar so you can also push 1-0
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM       
I bought GTA4 + Episodes on Steam, and I wish someone had told me what a fucking awful idea this was beforehand.

First of all, GTA4 weighs in at about 16 gigabytes. I had to download that with a 60kbs/second connection. If you want to also install Episodes from Liberty City, that's 16 more gigabytes. Surely there should be some sort of system where if you install GTA4 first, you should get the episodes for substantially less disc space, right? It's the same goddamn engine; the way it is now you're just installing the fucking game twice.

Second of all, despite the fact that I got it on Steam, I have to register on Games for Windows Live if I want to save my progress, at all. This should have been fucking advertised somewhere because it is completely fucking retarded. I didn't get Steam so I could take it up the butt from Microsoft's shitty fucking shit; right now it's installing the second of about 500000000 updates and says "hey, you know how you just played a really long and boring and tedious GTA intro mission, one of the inevitable hardships we must endure to enjoy an otherwise excellent game? WELL GET READY TO DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE WE'RE RE-STARTING YOUR COMPUTER! HA HA HA." It also had the cheek to mock me further by suggesting I save my game and quit so that the update could complete, apparently not realizing that I can't save my fucking game until the update is complete.

I should've just bought a PS3, fuck this shit.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Mar 4th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 04:02 PM       
Yeah, GTA4 is pretty shitty on a PC. After I installed all the software I don't want and all the patches and shit, the game ran fine for two minutes and then the framerate dropped to 10fps for no reason. My computer is pretty decent, so it wasn't a hardware problem. I fiddled around with the in-game settings, tried all the official and unofficial fixes, but I just couldn't get the fucking thing to work properly. So I ended up buying the xbox version for 20 bucks, which i've should've done in the first place.
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM       
you should play psychonauts instead i hear its good

Lingonberry pancakes
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 04:18 PM       
That avatar of yours makes me think that you are being sarcastic and you actually hated Psychonauts and now want my blood for recommending it
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 04:58 PM       
i bought gta 4 and episodes on ps3 at wal-mart and they gave me the metallic case the original special edition came in

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM       
so im playing shogn total war 2 and waiting for this battle to end cause they cant win but im not going outside of my castle

anyway i was bored so i pushed rally and half my army ran away from me ;/