Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 09:23 PM        Stupid shit you did as a kid
I was taking my dog for a walk and interrupted the two boys from next door playing chicken with the pickup trucks that come barreling down our street. They were sitting crosslegged in the middle of the road and jumping up at the very last second. I thought for sure they'd be killed.

My boyfriend says all boys do dumb shit. Is this true?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 09:29 PM       
This is a trap!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 09:34 PM       
Let's see.... I'm not sure about the statue of limitations on some of these so I will contribute nothing except for this:

Snorting Xenadrine (with ephedra) and then smoking a joint which caused me to have a panic attack and then ending up in the hospital because you think your heart is going to explode. Even months later every time I smoked I would have minor panic attacks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:26 AM       
9 Volt on the tongue.

jumping off the back of a car into piles of leaves.

See my recent picture in the picture section: coffee mug full of man.

Your boyfriend knows what he's talking about.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
I ate ants, slugs, and rat poison.
Darwin ain't won yet.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 07:51 AM       
I used to make out with my cousin a lot and played with my sisters titties a couple tiems
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 09:22 AM       
i've driven a car at 145 mph on a freeway, strapped large numbers of lit roman candles to my arm and shot them at my cousin who was similarly armed, and very nearly burned down a large portion of forest

oh and once i did the most dangerous thing of all, i posted a mapquest map of where i lived ON THE INTERNET
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 09:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i posted a mapquest map of where i lived ON THE INTERNET
You so crazy
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 09:34 AM       
Just the normal stuff - dicking about in derelict factories, catching things on fire, attempting to explode things, shooting BB guns at friends - all that good stuff.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:07 AM       
I flushed a banana peel into the toilet of my resident advisor's bathroom on my floor of the dorm I lived in back in college during my freshman year. It was close to the last day of spring period and no one liked him.

I did experiments with matches and lighters as a kid. I discovered that you can turn a lighter into an explosive device. Still got all of my fingers though.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:47 AM       
That's too bad.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:42 AM       
I ate bugs, and set stuff on fire.

A few years ago in a drunken stupor, i tried to take a food court hostage with a Megatron in gun mode.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 12:19 PM       
All of these offenses were commmitted when I was a child.

I put a chunk of tar in the microwave to see what would happen. Pretty green lights! When my father heard the noise and saw the flashing he quickly unplugged the microwave and plugged his foot in my ass.

I hit an electical box off a structure with a sledgehammer. Pretty lights! Don't know what happened after that 'cause I ran away. Father got suspicious when his sledgehammer came up missing.

My brother and I set the garage on fire. We made a rope out of dryer lint and tried to light it on fire - we heard that's what Boy Scouts did. When it didn't light we put some gasoline in the bottom of a Mason jar and dropped the lint rope inside like a wick. After we lit the lint one of us accidentally kicked over the jar. We managed to control the fire before it burned the entire garage down. I don't know how, but we stopped it.

Threw water balloons at random cars, and it just happened that one of the vans we struck was driven by a man with a pacemaker. Needless to say he had an episode. Cops. Ambulances. Etc.

Broke in to the local Catholic Church. Actually the doors were always open, so it was probably more along the lines of trespassing. We'd blow out all the candles, write fake confessions on offering envelopes, and steal bottles of holy water for water fights. Holy water tastes the same as regular water in case anyone is curious.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Forum Virgin
Trats12 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM       
Started a Domino pizza box on fire in the living room. Burnt a 10" inch hole in the carpet. Man I was stupid...
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Girls can do some pretty dumb stuff too. When I was younger I:

-Was sitting on a pipe-like railing and flipped off of it backwards. I would have brained myself on the walkway, but I somehow managed to grab the railing and eased myself down.

-Flipped backwards off of a swing, managed to hold myself up for several minutes while a friend went to get the teacher to help, and then fell into the mud below just as the teacher showed up.

-Took my brother's advice and held onto the swing at the lowest point of the chains. As a result, when I started to swing forward, I flipped backwards off of the swings (seeing a pattern here). I believe I did a 360 in midair before landing on the ground. Then, when I could see again, I saw a few coins on the ground and thought some good came out of it. When I picked them up, I realized that those coins were mine and fell out of my pocket when I went flying.

-I was with two friends and we wanted to climb this one tree. Since we were pretty little and couldn't get up there on our own, the one friend suggested that I be boosted by my feet, cheerleader-style, to get up there. I got a few inches off of the ground before I (wait for it) fell backwards off of their hands.

-When I was a child, I was playing catch with my dad in the basement and I accidentally threw the ball too high and knocked down a new ceiling light. The light hit my chin on the way down and I spent the rest of the night in the emergency room getting my chin stitched up.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
-Took my brother's advice and held onto the swing at the lowest point of the chains.
Hehe, awesome brother!
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 02:23 PM       
I got my head stuck in banister railings.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 02:35 PM       
FELL IN LOVE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 02:50 PM       
stuck my tongue to the flagpole to prove that you can escape by salivating a lot

it worked by it took me fucking forever
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
I got my head stuck in banister railings.

Too many times to remember for me.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
My parents tried to act p.o.'ed while stifling their laughter.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
I was fucking around with a swimming pool ladder and got my foot stuck at the bottom of it so that my head was under two feet of water. I almost died

I also threw a kid's bike in a lake because he was making fun of me.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Insane Writer
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hehe, awesome brother!
The heck of it was, he did it with no problems at all. And he's two years younger than me.

Oh, when I was at the pool one lifeguard told me to sneak up on another and steal this pack the other lifeguard had. He told me it was alright, so I tried to do it and got caught. My mom got so mad at me for that.

My family and I were hiking in some woods and I slipped and fell in a stream about three times. My brother accidentally fell into a hole between two underwater rocks and was in water up to his armpits before we could pull him out.

When driving, I get really nervous. One time, I was practicing driving and when I made a turn my dad told me to keep to the far right. For whatever reason, I was so nervous that my rights and my lefts got mixed up and I pulled really far to the left. My dad was really PO'd and I couldn't exactly say that I did it because I mixed up my rights and lefts.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:43 PM       
I like your brother.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:46 PM       
He can be cool. Sometimes.