Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:37 AM       
Adblock plus
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:51 AM       
I haven't seen an ad in ages, ty ad block!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:38 AM       
Every time I put a pic of myself anywhere, a banner ad about weight loss comes up. WTF internets
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 12:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
wtf milhouse

How's it going dude :D

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:29 PM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:31 PM       
Lazing on a Sunday afternoon...
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:42 PM       
I can't figure it out. It's like 70F outside. Snow is falling off the houses in big slushy gobs. My thermometer (in the shade) says it's 70F.

I go to weather.com and it says it's 40.

I was out there without a coat and perfectly comfortable.

Weird.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:57 PM       
You're a yeti.
I FUCKING KNEW IT!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Egg
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 02:07 PM       
HAHAHHAHAHAHAA

You just totally ruined my wookie crush.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 02:11 PM       
I just got an ad banner for overweight star wars fans.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 02:15 PM       
fuck you Tadao
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 02:55 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 03:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 03:21 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Bringin' back the classic.

Speaking of "classic", did you know Coke's removing the "Classic" on their cans after fifteen years?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:27 PM       
I finally caved and ordered myself a keeper copy of "Sick Nurses".

It's such a bad movie, but I can't get it out of my head.

See avatar for example.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Never heard of sick nurses. I might have to look into it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Oh, do. It's Thai but it's so very fucked.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 07:40 PM       
HEY GUYS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 07:45 PM       
Hiya Kahl
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 07:53 PM       
I forgot this town doesn't get Animal Planet. No puppy bowl for me
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 07:55 PM       
I'm watching the Bucket Bowl on PBS.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:04 PM       
i dont have cable so im missing out on all of these bowls ;o