Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 11:13 PM       
Phoenix, i was talking to zomboid about getting the ps3 part.
And i like the standard M84 or whatever it's called rifle. Very very accurate, most accurate gun in the game other than sniper.

And it was hyped because of that E3 2005 trailer, which showed amazing graphics and action, etc, if you look back at the trailer now though, it doesnt hold a candle to the game. One of the first times the game has beaten the cgi trailer?

Also hyped because well Sony didnt really have shooters, that was their weak point against the xbox. So now they have Resistance and Killzone, and i think they finally have beaten the 360 in shooters and..pretty much everything else.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Zomboid Zomboid is offline
The Wolf
Zomboid's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Give me the coffee and no one gets hurt! LOL
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
Yes, because of two games that are getting mixed reviews, the ps3 has overtaken the 360 in everything. That is some good logic, Opie.
__________________

That was very funny. Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 12:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Also hyped because well Sony didnt really have shooters, that was their weak point against the xbox. So now they have Resistance and Killzone, and i think they finally have beaten the 360 in shooters and..pretty much everything else.
Statements like this are why I wanted to get other people's opinions on the game.
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #29  
Nick Nick is offline
pickled
Nick's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bama
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 02:23 AM       
I hate playing close quarters in a Halo game. HEY LOOK I SHOT AND THEN BASHED YOU IN THE FACE WHILE YOU UNLOADED ME WITH TWO CLIPS OF AMMUNITION! HAHA! YOU SUCK!
__________________
"RAAARGH! DOMO-KUN SMASH PUNY WEBSITE!"
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Sam Sam is offline
The Unicorn
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 03:37 AM       
God, I am so tired of gritty FPS on PS3.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
Dr. Boogie, you've written that already, just go read someone else's reviews or thoughts on it if you think my thoughts are non-trustworthy.

Zomboid: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/resistance2?q=resistance%202 , thats a 87 Metascore on Resistance 2, great score i'd say.
Now let's look at Killzone 2:
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/killzone2 91 Metascore, now i know you'll scroll all the way down past the 100's and 95 reviews and look straight at those three 70 reviews but seriously, not mixed.

Really, if you want to argue why i think the ps3 is better in games and hardware and features, etc, i can do it quite easily
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Sam Sam is offline
The Unicorn
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
HE MEANS REAL PEOPLE, NOT MAGAZINES OR GAMING WEBSITES.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Dr. Boogie, you've written that already, just go read someone else's reviews or thoughts on it if you think my thoughts are non-trustworthy.
No. I'm not interested in getting a PS3, or this game. Right now, there are people coming into this thread and making posts. That's as much as I care to investigate.
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #34  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
No. I'm not interested in getting a PS3, or this game. Right now, there are people coming into this thread and making posts. That's as much as I care to investigate.
If you're not interested in a ps3 or this game, why even bother trying to get "opinions" from this thread?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
So people don't think it's another pointless fanboy thread, duh.
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #36  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
OMG am I breaking the law when I read this thread. I don't even own a console system!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Babs Babs is offline
filthiest soap dish
Babs's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: tri county area
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
Horrible game and horrible system.
__________________
"That's how much fuck fish." -John Laroche
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
I think someone forgot to put the Gimp back in the box.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Zomboid Zomboid is offline
The Wolf
Zomboid's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Give me the coffee and no one gets hurt! LOL
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:32 AM       
Seriously, kid. Boogie's completely right, and you're just making it harder for anyone who's skeptical to consider this game because you're such an over-the-top fanboy.
__________________

That was very funny. Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Babs Babs is offline
filthiest soap dish
Babs's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: tri county area
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:17 AM       
indeed...
__________________
"That's how much fuck fish." -John Laroche
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Seriously, kid. Boogie's completely right, and you're just making it harder for anyone who's skeptical to consider this game because you're such an over-the-top fanboy.
Right, because i obviously dont play my PC, right? I must be a huge fanboy because i like a good game!

Oh man, if this was on your 360, you'd be saying, hey this is a fucking an awesome game, ohh too bad its not on the ps3!

Look sorry you don't own one, just buy one, and you dont have to complain about me being a fanboy and just see it for yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Zomboid Zomboid is offline
The Wolf
Zomboid's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Give me the coffee and no one gets hurt! LOL
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
Yeah, you're making a great case for yourself here.

Is there a way to ban this little shit from the gaming forum? Can we make it so every post that he makes that has "ps3" "kill" or the letter "x" just doesn't go through?
__________________

That was very funny. Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
Great case for myself here? I don't understand. This is about Killzone 2, i am sorry you somehow hate the ps3 and have a skewed view in your head about it, but that's what this thread is about, you knew it was on the ps3, yet you still came in here to complain.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:56 PM       
This guy never shuts up about anything.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
pac-man pac-man is offline
Oozes machismo
pac-man's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The High Ground
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:00 PM       
__________________
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Dimnos Dimnos is offline
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Baseball Town, TX
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
Micro... Everyone knew you were just a PS3 fanboy before this thread ever started. Anything you say about the PS3 or any of its games is taken with not just a grain but a pound of salt. As far as killzone 2 goes... its total crap. Im not sure when the game came out (because I just dont care) but it was recently, and it already has a patch to fix some of its game breaking bugs. Even if it did work perfectly fine, its still just a polished up rehash of the first one. Here...

http://www.destructoid.com/how-killz...3-123412.phtml

That is what you sound like.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Exactly. Life's too short to not be ejaculating as often as possible
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
WOW. People complaining about a company fixing bugs? They fixed the lag that certain people had on 1080p tv's. They also fixed some things like the shotgun auto aim.
Anyone honestly thinking the game would be perfect is obviously a bit dumb, because no game will be, there were no game breaking bugs, please stop over exaggerating on a game you've never even played.

Total crap because Guerilla actually cares? huh.
And a lot of things are better than halo 3, i like what halo 3 does, but its not exactly the best fps out there. I don't think there is a best fps out there, killzone 2 is definitely in the top 5 for me.

AS far as me being a ps3 fanboy, im not, i like what microsoft did with GWF Live, as far as integrating everything like gamerpoints and stuff, and being able to talk to someone on xbox live.
I don't like what Microsoft did with the 360, they did the opposite of what the PC does, which is not providing open hardware and not having free online play.
It also doesn't have a great selection of exclusives for me, i only see gears of war 2 and halo 3, and sometimes a timed exclusive like Braid or whatever..I am not interested in their JRPGs or RPG's at all.

Last generation i bought an xbox instead of a ps2 and i regretted it because i had nothing to get on it. Chronicles of Riddick, Halo 1 and 2 and San Andreas was all i could play. And looking at this generation, the xbox is just another shooter filled box with 1 or 2 good titles on the side but nothing particularly amazing.
I love the variety of games the ps3 provides from LBP to Killzone 2 to Flower, games i cannot get on the PC or 360
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 11:37 PM       
I got over fifty kills in a game yesterday. The people on multiplayer are a fucking joke, buncha idiots.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Zomboid Zomboid is offline
The Wolf
Zomboid's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Give me the coffee and no one gets hurt! LOL
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 06:45 AM       
Maaaaaaaaan microshock, you just don't get it, do you?
__________________

That was very funny. Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 09:33 AM       
You just don't get that you are a fanboy, you come into every single thread about the ps3, give it some shit, and then try to call someone else a fanboy.

I mean who the hell can be such a hypocrite and such a stubborn hypocrite at that
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.