Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 12:03 PM       
Tadao I think you're a peach in a field of crabapples and your brother is in heaven now god bless him amen

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 01:57 PM       
Your brother was a hamster who smelt of elderberries. :P
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:05 PM       
OMG ZQ! I didn't really mean for you to send me boobie pics. I'm almost 40 and you are 17! I'll wind up in jail. Thank you though, you have nice perky nipples. When you turn 18 I'll hook up with you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:16 PM       
I think ZQ is just what this place needed. I hope the old hags here don't get all upset.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
Hey Tadao, visit your brother's grave lately?

Well, you're gonna soon!

P.S. I hope this is not too much!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:04 PM       
Hah! Nothing is too much. This is yet another flame I have taken away from you posers. If a guy uses his brothers recent suicide to get pictures of a 17 year olds boobies, what can you really to do him other than pray for his soul?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:34 PM       
You should start a thread and entertain us with meth stories. I am serious so get crackin'!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:36 PM       
you know it's pretty easy to get pictures of 17 year old girls boobies without being a little bitch :O
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
You should start a thread and entertain us with meth stories. I am serious so get crackin'!
It was nothing big to talk about. I sanded down my skateboard and redrew designs on it. But there was a big adventure I had when I went cold turkey. Nothing you guys would want to hear about. I would make me more manly than you.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:45 PM       
Did you have a preference for what type of tooter you used? Light Bulb? Foil?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Glass "oil burner"
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:49 PM       
My roommate had a preference for light bulbs when he actually had them. Several times I came over to his house and the only light bulb that wasn't smoked out of was the one right above his bed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:53 PM       
I've heard about using a bulb, but who would want to put those chemicals into their bodies? :yuck
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:54 PM       
The same person that traded his grandpa's power saw for half a gram!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 07:01 PM       
I'd trade my brothers soul for half a gram!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 07:02 PM       
See how I brought it back to my brother? You newbs can learn something from this you little fags.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 07:37 PM       
lightbulbs dont really have chemicals in them and anyway you're supposed to wash it out first

I went on a six day meth binge one time just to see what it was like.
BANNED

Old Oct 5th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
that sucked
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
If I was with you I would have been sucking you the whole time
BANNED

Old Oct 5th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
gross ;( you're 93 and I'm sixteen
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
Just the way he likes em.
Unless you have pubes already.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 09:17 PM       
Your brother is with Gabby GaGa.
You may already be there.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 09:49 PM       
On the topic of getting high, I heard that certain species of toad secrete hallucinagenic (and potentially deadly) sweat. As a result, people lick these toads to get high and many die. As one humor columnist said, you could argue that they deserve to die. Tell me, did your brother lick toads?

And I thought you said that you were 18? And now you're 40?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OMG ZQ! I didn't really mean for you to send me boobie pics. I'm almost 40 and you are 17! I'll wind up in jail. Thank you though, you have nice perky nipples. When you turn 18 I'll hook up with you.
Notice that she didn't deny it imp
Insane Writer
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
Maybe I was ignoring it.