Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
The Thing (2011)

Not as bad as I expected. I kinda liked it, actually. It wasn't that good of a movie plotwise and there was pretty much zero characted developement, but I really like the fact that they made this movie with the utmost respect for the original. It ties really well to the things we see in the norwegian camp in the John Carpenter's version. The special effects were pretty good and the movie was entertaining from beginning to end. The thing that sucks the most about this film, is the pacing. It was too damn hectic. There was no time to develop any of the characters and it really puts a dent on the tension and atmosphere when you parade the alien on screen just after 20 minutes. I'm really hoping for a director's cut version.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I really really really really really really like Goldeneye. It's second only to Goldfinger, for me. Diamonds Are Forever brings up the tail end.

And The Living Daylights is really good, too. The rest of the movies involving Blofeld are good, as well.
I read somewhere that Blofeld is rumoured to be the villain in the new one that's coming out. I don't know if that's true or not but I hope so. They better include the cat.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:14 PM       
I just love that villain archetype and he's the epitome of it. I'd probably see the next one if that were so.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Toy Story 3: Very depressing
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
I read somewhere that Blofeld is rumoured to be the villain in the new one that's coming out. I don't know if that's true or not but I hope so. They better include the cat.
I hadn't heard anything about Blofeld, but I heard they were getting one of the old bond actors to play the new bad guy.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:43 PM       
i saw the new muppet movie it was pretty good!!!!!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:45 PM       
I see my man Dr Teeth in all the commercials. Is he in the movie as much?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 11:55 AM       
How much screen time did Foozie get?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
a bunch!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
I'm a little curious about Darkest Hour but probably not enough to go see it in a theater.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
a bunch!
Does he talk all gangster too?
OH GOD
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
wait now i'm confused
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 02:09 AM       
WOKKA WOKKA YOU DUMB BITCHES.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 02:43 AM       
GLOCKA GLOCKA

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 09:54 AM       
Foozie is the gangster fozzie.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
i didn't knew fozzie was a gangaster i guess is one of thosse things that go missing in translation

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
oh i forgot about that dude he has almost no time on screen i thought you had just typoed
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM       

wish he had more screen time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I see my man Dr Teeth in all the commercials. Is he in the movie as much?
Jason Segal puppeteered (?) both Dr. Teeth and Animal, by the way.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
I watched 12 dates of christmas abc movie last night.

It was like made for tv lady groundhogs day.
Minus side it had no Bill Murray.
Plus side it had Mark Paul Gosselar in it and no the lady that looks like elaine from seinfeld in it.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
I will be happy long as there are no cage-dancing muppets like in the 2002 TV Special.

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
that pig is one weird ass looking muppet, looks like something out of meet the feebles
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 10:50 PM       
I loved the Muppets movie! Fart jokes excluded, seemed kinda forced.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
big fan

it was ok