Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 03:50 PM        KARAOKE NIGHT WOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXN5fXyabAg

(CAUTION, NOT SAFE FOR PEOPLE WITH EARS)
gynecomastia
Moobs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 04:06 PM       
when you started singing it sounded like you got kicked in the shins
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 05:12 PM       
<3 you willie
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 05:21 PM       
Fuck YES. I sang this song at a karaoke bar in Montreal a couple of years ago and did not do it justice, but this rules.
Banned

23_ is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 05:43 PM       
I laughed just as hard as the guys in the background when you sang the first chorus. Good job making it through the entire song.

Last edited by 23_ : Jan 1st, 2008 at 06:23 PM.
Location: The trouble with computers, of course, is that they are very sophisticated idiots.
Et tu is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 06:42 PM       
Christ, i rather listen to disco than that eardrum abuse.

Down with this sort of thing!

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay
There's a party in Paris Palais
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 06:44 PM       
The quality wasn't very good, but I liked it!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 06:48 PM       
it was a cell phone cammera i realized after the fact that i hadn't put it on maximum res either (320x240), oh well

i really wish i coulda got a movie of the song i'd sang previous, dinah-moe humm, that i actually sang v. well but probably made a quarter of the country-loving sports bar leave with its raunchy lyrics
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et tu View Post
Christ, i rather listen to disco than that eardrum abuse.
Aural abuse is what karaoke is all about. I salute your mad skills, Willie. Lemme know when the better quality version you were talkin' about is posted.
OH GOD
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:05 PM       
ok! probably gonna be weekend at earliest
Location: The trouble with computers, of course, is that they are very sophisticated idiots.
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:09 PM       
Sorry, i really do not like karaoke. Code-Wheel Jones might be the king of karaoke i still think it sucks, no offense Code.

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et tu View Post
Sorry, i really do not like karaoke. Code-Wheel Jones might be the king of karaoke i still think it sucks, no offense Code.
There are no post counts here
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:17 PM       
That's because we transcended them years ago.
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:19 PM       
@Tadao

Indeed.

the point?

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay

Last edited by Et tu : Jan 1st, 2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: 101011
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:52 PM       
I got it and tadao is a very funny boy :<
OH GOD
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:59 PM       
i don't like watching football or soccer either, but PLAYING them is fun as shit
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:59 PM       
Its a horrible song. However I actually suffered through it just to see you ham it up.

However you should see me do threee little pigs.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 08:42 PM       
Next time: Willie sings Forever Young!
OH GOD
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 12:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSabbah View Post
Its a horrible song. However I actually suffered through it just to see you ham it up.

However you should see me do threee little pigs.
are you talking about green jello because i was not aware there were karaokes of green jello i did however do some zappa
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 01:17 AM       
Are you taking requests Willie? If so I wanna hear "Noone like you" by The Scorpions (Germany's best musical export since Bethoven).
OH GOD
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 01:47 AM       
idk man i'd prefer to sing something i almost know all the lyrics to
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 09:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code-Wheel Jones View Post
are you talking about green jello because i was not aware there were karaokes of green jello i did however do some zappa
There is only the one song on Karaoke that I know of and I had to buy a disk of rap in order to get it. Why its on a disk with rap Ill never know.

Ill have to dig through my disks but Ill let you know who sells it later.
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM       
Ok I found the disk. It is by NuTech Evtertainment.

Volume 5 Rhythm & Blues.

Its the first song followed by such hits as...

Thats the way love goes
Lately
Freak me
The Floor
Weak
Believe
Show Me Love
Dre Way
ABC 123
Ditty
and lastly is Dazzey Dukes.
OH GOD
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:12 AM       
just in case anyone gives a rip here is a brighter, right side up version of the same terrible video

*DELETED DUE TO NOT BEING A VIDEO ANYMORE*

edit: thanks for fucking up the aspect ratio youtube, looks like its back to the drawing board I'LL FIX IT TOMARRA

FURTHER EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiwwCIat15I

does it seem weird to anyone else that the letterboxing is on the sides instead of the top / bottom

it does to me

-willie

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 8th, 2008 at 09:57 PM. Reason: CORRECTION
OH GOD
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
*bmup*