Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:37 PM       

Alright, I'm going to bed now, I'm tired. Night.
He speaks truth!
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:38 PM       
I bet if I cared to, I could find a website about that.
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Feminists suck. Now christians, those guys have a real healthy sense of humor.

Take this guy, for instance.
I'll check it out properly tommorrow. This ought to be good.
He speaks truth!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:39 PM       
Pansy
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:40 PM       
Probably don't have the balls for an immediate blast of God's fury, gotta work up some nerve first
Feel the guilt
It's 1:40 in the morning! I stayed up an extra 40 minutes just for this fucking feminist adlib, so night night everyone.
He speaks truth!
GET OUT
That guy sure knows a lot about teh eval feminists, for being someone who hates them
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:41 PM       
You can't deal with god at this time of night.
He speaks truth!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
It's an ungodly hour

And if you just have to quote me, at least have the decency to put in the whole thing

Get rid of the peanut gallery comment hanging around the bottom there, I don't want any open-mike shindig crowding out my brilliant work
GET OUT
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
Yeah, I was dismayed at how you ruined the flow

:asskissing
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:46 PM       
I'll show you a real flow right here
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
Now I'm bored again

LAY DOWN YOUR SOUL
FOR THE GODS OF ROCK AND ROLL
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
I haven't mentioned that GG's use of the improper term 'New Zealish' in relation to me is really irritating, mainly because I think it might make him stop.

Oh wait, I forgot! I'm switzerbanned.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:55 PM       
VICTORY

What is the actual adjective, anyway
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Twatface.
Ancient Mariner
Oh, like the Swiss would ever ban anything. They're like the neutral planet from Futurama
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
IT'S A BEIGE ALERT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Naught View Post
Do yourself a favor, put those comics down. Face up to the fact that any day could be your last...
The man's last day doesn't involve reading comic books, but it sure involves a hell of a lot of wasting your time on the internet.

Maybe he'd like to discuss that?
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
Oh my god
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
I can click that little arrow in the quote there and see what the hell somebody's talking about
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:59 PM       
I sometimes amaze myself
GET OUT
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 08:04 PM       
Oh my god, so you can
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 08:07 PM       
Guys, stop mucking around. You're scaring me.

Quote:
I found myself in hell. I walked a path of blood, there I saw a demon gathering the spirits of the annimals that had been sacrificed. He looked at me and pointed to the gates, "they have not yet appointed a place for you. But when they do, know that you shall know misery and sufferring." I asked, "why am I here?" He said, "because you are of the wrong tribe." I turned, and saw my own mother awaiting there as well.

I walked in a forest made of darkness. I came upon a brilliant light, it spoke to me. But I could not understand for its voice was but a whisper to my ears. There was someone there that let me know what it was saying. I grew angry for what was being said, I turned in my anger and began walking back into the forest of darkness. An arm was placed around me, and a voice said, "it will be okay."

I was walking home one day, I began to speak out at certain things. As I had passed a store, a man grabbed me up and pushed me down, "you are nothing but a communist!" I grew angry, but let it pass. I turned from him, as I did so, I saw the people of the town having a great celebration. But the banners that flew held upon them the insignia of the nazis.
well shit son, that means you're gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
yeah, we don't discuss things here

you should try 4chan instead
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 08:11 PM       
Quote:
Ah. But by the mere fact that you have responded to my question, you have peeked my interest. Now I must stay.
Dammit, Willie! Why did you go & peek him?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 08:12 PM       
Also, I have pretty much responded to everything he's said, but I guess there is no reason to read the thread at the top of the forum.