Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 10:33 AM        All right, fine then, Kevin.
"Because he Kevin and Acdxxxx, although very different people, share a copywrite on TRUTH. "
-Me, commenting on posting stylistics.

"Max, you're embarrassing yourself."
-Kevin, Mistaking his personal reaction (internal) for an action on my part (external)

"I know now that Reverend simply can't put a competent counter-argument together, which is why he's forced to grasp at straws."
-Kevin, defining someone out of the debate, as in 'Reverend so-and-so simply can't speak English.

These to me, seem like copywrites on truth.

"You on the other hand, having known you, are very capable of actually debating an issue."
-Kevin, setting up a back handed compliment, a form a certainly appreciatte, but a structure that is certainly a complaint, and if not pouty is passive agressive. I am indeed capable of debate, as you noted. I have lately become disinclined because I believe your tone has come to lack even the possability of error. Abcdxxxxx's tone has been ever thus (THUS, I said.) unto (UNTO) the point of clownishness. It was wrong of me to lump the two of you together, as I find him Hilarrious while you arte making me sad.

Respectfully, I realize this is off topic, but were I to make a seperate thread for it, you might duck into a phone booth or supply closet and re-emerge, your powers of moderation a-rippling.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 05:02 PM       
I moved it. You can respond to it or lock it or make it into a party hat.

I choose party hat:

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 08:34 PM       
Mom! Dad! STOP FIGHTING!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 09:09 AM       
I DIBS 'DAD"!
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 04:26 PM       
This thread is God. Burbank has served as the highlight of this forum ever since it existed.

BUT MAYBE HE'S JUST ZIONIST PROPAGANDA, I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT, PALESTINIANS COMMITED GENOCIDE.

ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO THIS GUYS?

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT I'M LOCKING THIS THREAD. BTW GEGGY SUCKS. OH AND SO DOES ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH US. I MODERATE THIS WORLD. SLAVE.

LOCKED AND HAVIN' THE LAST WORD! LONG LIVE DC.
Mocker
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 04:37 PM       
Fuzzy!

How have ya been? You had been so long, I thought perhaps you had been lost to us in some "sectarian violence."
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 04:44 PM       
Awww! One country goes at war and certain people assume the entire Arab nation gets involved. Cute. Give me a hug why don't ya.

Everyone needs an occasional break from ignorant and stereotypical remarks, so a break is what I took! Hooray!
Mocker
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 04:46 PM       
Did this break involve a prescription?

Say, shouldn't you be out burning pictures of the pope or throwing molotovs at the nearest church?
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 04:53 PM       
Quote:
Did this break involve a prescription?
No, but I organized an event for you to help you out with the arrogance problem you seem to have. Basically you just sit in a huge group full of arrogant mingers and discuss things like what hurts you deep inside.
Quote:
Say, shouldn't you be out burning pictures of the pope or throwing molotovs at the nearest church?
You should probably consider getting out of the house and attempt to take a couple of pictures of the 2 or 3 muslims who are just "furious" and are acting like "mad cows."

I mean, they represent all of Islam.

No really.

You said so, and it must be true.
Mocker
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 04:58 PM       
I realized by the numbers the entire Pakistani assembly is small, relative to all of the muslims in the world, but they are the governing body for an entire nation....!

I mean, I'm glad they have time to legislate over such stupid shit. it's not like they have a terrorist, mass murderer hiding out inside their own borders. Very productive.
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 05:04 PM       
Look, what pisses Muslims off, the "sane" ones at least, is not that people are against how certain Muslims react.

It's that people start blaming Islam for a bunch of people's utter stupidity. Is it really such a shocker that stupid Muslims exist? Are they really THAT passionate about their religion? No, they're a bunch of loons who enjoy kicking and screaming and they love it most when everyone gives them attention.

Don't pay attention, and look at how much their whining will decrease. In Bahrain we used to tell them to shut up, but they were all over our news. They absolutely loved it. Then people simply stopped caring, and that includes media outlets. And a lot of things changed for the better, a lot of the stupid ones wised up and are somehow not half as stupid and whiny as they used to be.

Seriously, just fucking ignore them. If they do mad shit, throw the fuckers in jail. Some people might start to incite more violence - treat them the same way. They're like kids, really. They don't even have respect in the Arab and Muslim world.

This discussion belongs in the other thread.
Mocker
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 05:09 PM       
AN ENTIRE NATIONS GOVERNMENT SPEADILY VOTED TO CONDEMN THE CHURCH, AND CALLED HIM A CRUSADER.

Keep pretending that this is just a bunch of misguided kids, but I'd rather pay attention to it. "Just ignoring it" got us to 9/11. So, no thanks.
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 05:17 PM       
Then stay exactly where you are, keep doing exactly what you do, and you'll find out that you're fighting exactly the same war that you're fighting against now.

Good luck!

THE FUTURE IS NEAR, BOOM!
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 07:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Keep pretending that this is just a bunch of misguided kids, but I'd rather pay attention to it. "Just ignoring it" got us to 9/11. So, no thanks.
Just keep pretending this is just a bunch of misguided white people but I'd rather pay attention to them "just ignoring it" got us to oklahoma city bombing so no thanks
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Basically you just sit in a huge group full of arrogant mingers and discuss things like what hurts you deep inside.
British people are funny :/
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 07:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Just keep pretending this is just a bunch of misguided white people but I'd rather pay attention to them "just ignoring it" got us to oklahoma city bombing so no thanks
Don't blame Tim McVeigh and the Unabomber, they weren't Muslims! America is totally safe when terrorists like them go unnoticed and dismissed for ... not being Muslim, I guess.

Gosh, it would've been so much easier if his name was Tim Bin Veigh.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 08:25 PM       
Or if it was shown that iran and syria had supplied him with the bombs that was used in the oklahoma city bombing...that would've made it easier, too
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 09:03 PM       
Who gives a shizz?
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 09:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Modular
Who gives a shizz?
Our tribes are competing for excellence.
Mocker
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 01:12 AM       
Fuzzy, I think it's great that you piggy back on geggy the way you do. You know he's a Holocaust denier, right? Maybe that isn't so uncommon where you're from...
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 02:06 AM       
"Why were the Jews mean to Hitler, mommy?"

"Because he tried taking over the media, son"

:/
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 06:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Fuzzy, I think it's great that you piggy back on geggy the way you do. You know he's a Holocaust denier, right? Maybe that isn't so uncommon where you're from...
I disagree with a lot of what Geggy says, but I would be willing to listen. Overall Geggy's a nice person, who approaches other arguments nicely and is willing to make his points cear when others don't get it. You, on the other hand, just run around like a child screaming "idiot, haha, oh look, you don't know anything!" and that's not how good debates work. But then again you remind me why I stopped posting here - you and ABC insist on making things personal, pretty much disliking anyone who disagrees with you, spamming the rest of the threads with, not arguments, but personal insults coated with stereotypical remarks about an area you seem to grossly misunderstand.

I think I'm better off talking about this where people actually appreciate and welcome conflicting opinions. There's a ton of Israeli boards out there full of pro-Israel people, but the respect I get is immense, specially in terms of my religion. You just talk like you wanna be Israel and the IDF's spokesman while trying as hard as you can to maintain your anti-Islam propogandist attitude.

Finally, and I don't care how ass-kissy this makes me sound since your lips seem to be surgically attached to ABC's fat butt, I'd just like to say that Burbank kicks your ass at every turn and continues to do so. If I'll come back to anything it's to him making a fool out of you and ABC. Always been a pleasure to see you be humiliated with humor and style.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 12:23 PM       
Not to pick sides, but Mr. Burbank seems to always take the path of intellectual honesty. He maybe wrong most of the time, but he is honestly wrong, and I respect that very much because it is a rare thing in any person. Intellectual DIS-honesty is what we call "internet debate." It changes no one's mind. It produces nothing but hurt feelings and the occasional flame war. It's the method of the bully.

Intellectual honesty takes balls. Max puts all his cards out on the table, win or lose. He's like Obi Wan Kenobi if Obi Wan were Jewish and generally mistaken about most things... and funnier.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 06:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by I, fuzzbot.
There's a ton of Israeli boards out there full of pro-Israel people, but the respect I get is immense, specially in terms of my religion.
I'd bet you can't name even one Pro-Israel forum that would take you seriously or treat you with kindness after linking to a David Duke article. Not one.

Good job reaffirming the stereotypes though - you apparently believe that the way people percieve Muslims, the Arab world, and the Middle East always has something to do with Israel.
Mocker
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by I, fuzzbot.
I think I'm better off talking about this where people actually appreciate and welcome conflicting opinions.
Well leave already. You have tantrums like this every time you post here, yet you still come back. Stop lying!

Quote:
I'd just like to say that Burbank kicks your ass at every turn and continues to do so. If I'll come back to anything it's to him making a fool out of you and ABC. Always been a pleasure to see you be humiliated with humor and style.
Dude, there's a reason Max doesn't even engage us on this issue. I've practically begged him to do so, and he won't. Maybe you're taking the wrong lessons from him.

I don't think even Max or Ziggy would share your perspective on this matter. Ziggy at least thinks it's a "criminal matter." You think we should just ignore it. You're closer to geggy on this, who doubts the Holocaust and thinks 9/11 was an inside job, yet you think he makes good points. So please, don't wrap yourself in the I-Mockery flag in the absence of a reasonable argument.

You can continue to ignore the problem, stick your head in the sand, and we'll continue to defend ourselves. Maybe you can grab a set of pom poms and stick around as a cheerleader, but otherwise, you bring nothing to the table.