Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:27 PM       

DONT BE THE MOST REDICULOUS ITEM OF THE DAY, COUSIN LARRY
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:51 PM       
So what is it?

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer

DONT BE THE MOST REDICULOUS ITEM OF THE DAY, COUSIN LARRY
Awww great now I gotta find a torrent of that too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:34 PM       
but you can watch it in xtra low rez on aol tv
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:52 PM       
It's better than nothing I suppose.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:09 AM       
OMG I'm watching "Chase" on the Fox Movie Channel.
OH GOD
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:45 AM       
hahaha two funny things i noticed just now when i looked at tim allen's imdb page

#1: his real name is tim allen DICK

#2: right before home improvement started, he was in a movie that dealt heavily with the subject of DRUG TRAFFICKING
OH GOD
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:50 AM       
number three is, man does tim allen ever look like an ugly lesbian

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2907/Events/2907/TimAllen_Grani_4574225_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_ key=Allen,%20Tim%20(I)
dipshed
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:58 AM       
Oh man, that reminds of when I was talking to Mr. Adventure about Home Improvement fanfictions and Mr. Adventure kept refering to him as Tim Dick. I didn't get it until now

Let's play Hardball!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
number three is, man does tim allen ever look like an ugly lesbian

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2907/Events/2907/TimAllen_Grani_4574225_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_ key=Allen,%20Tim%20(I)
He almost looks like my high school typing teacher.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:13 PM       
Who is a woman.

She wasn't a dyke though.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:16 PM       
SF, what the hell is your avatar from? It looks like a Todd McFarlane toy or something.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:21 PM       
It's Robbie Rotten from Lazytown.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:32 PM       
I was watching E! True Hollywood Story: Home Improvement on Saturday and found all this out.

Tim Allen owns a car wash in my city.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dipshed
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:01 PM       
Mr. adventure wants to know how do you phonetically spell out the TIM ALLEN GRUNT.

AUOOOOOOO?

GAUGHOOOUGH?

UGHWOOOO?

What do you kids think? I emailed Tim Allen and whoever is the closest wins a prize.

Let's play Hardball!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 06:58 PM       
AUGHOOOUGH
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:21 PM       
Guys, Seven Force just gave me a link to this guy's site.

Fuck. I'm that guy.

I'm going to go jump up and down outside, because that is something that fat fuck wouldn't do.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:23 PM       
Quote:

The current cycle has been practically unchanged since I graduated from high school.

I wake up. If I have a new dream I can document, I write details on it first.
I either watch TV or go on my computer. For TV, usually, I check to see if anything is on of interest. If nothing is on, I then go on my computer.
I browse the forums I frequent (mainly now just the Gamestudio forums).
When the forums are "cleaned out", I then do other things, usually typing up some documents in the background waiting for anything new, working on my games I'm developing, or some other rare thing.
I go to bed. In bed, I write details on what has been going on during the day that I can recall as being worthy.

Since high school graduation, this has been almost unchanged. With all the dreams I have and that I want more (300 is high and tempting to me), I began writing details on them. Also, from my blog, I write down details on what's been happening day by day. The part with simply waking up, TV, the forums, and simply going to bed are otherwise the same. How exciting can you get? Since 2001, I've lost interest in video games. Since I have no transportation, I can't go out and do anything.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Let's play Hardball!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo from that site
Finally I can go to Wal-mart again! It's been 20 months or so since I last was in any Wal-mart. Earlier, the older Wal-mart had mirrors all over the place blocking 99% of my access. The only area I could go was maybe just the first 40 square feet into the entrance and not any further. Now that the Wal-mart Supercenter has been opened up, there are no mirrors at all on the ceiling. Although there are some, it's nothing compared to the old one. Rather than 99% of the store being blocked, it's maybe just 2% at the high end and this store has double the area. The ceiling is 18 feet high instead of about 11 (if I recall correctly - back then I didn't know my 45-degree-angle trick). Rather than something like 250 by 150 feet of area, this new one is more around 400 by 250 feet. I was amazed at how big it is and is the largest building in town after the mall (and maybe Menard's), in terms of floor space that is.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:34 PM       

A replicated animated scene from one of my top favorite mud dreams.

What are your mud dreams?
OH GOD
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:47 PM       
pub lover, no offense and all (i mean i still DO think of you as a creepy shut-in guy) but you are so not in that guy's league

i mean

, come on
Let's play Hardball!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:52 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:05 PM       
So, I was out in the sun jumping around, then I landed badly and twisted my ankle, which is exactly what would happen to El Mulleto, and that made me feel pretty crappy as I hobbled inside.

Quote:
pub lover, no offense and all but you are so not in that guy's league
Thanks, Willie.

That really cheered me up.

Quote:
i mean i still DO think of you as a creepy shut-in guy

Well, cheered me up a little.
OH GOD
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM       
i'm a creepy shut-in guy most of the time too i know what's what when it comes to that
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:24 PM       

We should start a club.