Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 12:05 PM        Meshugga Beach Party!
I love them. I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAlw_0HWlqo

The keyboardist seems to be doing okay, but the keyboard she's using just sounds painful.

Next time I have money I'm gonna get a t-shirt.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
When I first saw this I thought you were talking about the band Meshuggah. But when I clicked the video... it was not what I thought.

BUT BETTER
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
I thought of the NOFX song "The Brews" when I read the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyZTLcBf9M
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
And I just thought about how much I hate that band. They must be proud to be the oldest band in Warped Tour UP DUH PUNX OI OI OI!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
So what, does you post mean that I should hate them as well because you are something I should strive to be? Maybe it means that I should know the age of the current people on the Warp tour. I'm not sure, but I am sure that it is a prime example of what you have to offer the forums.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 04:30 AM       
Damn, I didn't know I updated you with about 8 years or how ever many years it is to Warp Tour or whatever is to what I care about. Realize that I'm just trying to get my kicks out of you and I'm not taking anything personal so don't get to rambunctious. Remember, it is I-MOCKERY forums, keyword actually is FORUM.

Realize it's just for kicks though seriously, all in good fun. Don't take it too seriously. I LOVE!!! Update me with them brass fittings.

Last edited by Babs : Feb 15th, 2009 at 05:04 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
I'm just saying, your posts all seem to lead us towards a dead end conversation. It is a forum, not a blog about your feelings.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 03:14 PM       
sorry for the complications