Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:17 PM       
no way it totally costs money one way or another

-willie
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:20 PM       
not if you love yourself.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:24 PM       
lotion costs money too. unless you steal it from hotel bathrooms.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:27 PM       
TP costs money

-willie
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:28 PM       
real men use thier socks
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:28 PM       
socks cost way more money than TP :/

-willie
Egg
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:30 PM       
but they're re-usable! and you never HAVE to wash them!
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:34 PM       
you can FLUSH tp i don't want no jizz smell lingering around my bedroom thank you

-willie
Egg
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:34 PM       
it's sexy. girls can't say "no" to old sperm.
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:37 PM       
well I don't like the smell

-willie
Egg
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:37 PM       
i'm sorry, i can't have sex with you now.
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:39 PM       
:'(

-willie
Egg
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:43 PM       
relationships are hard, see? you've got to compromise.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 10:43 PM       
DON'T WORRY WILL, I WILL FUCK YOU
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
OH GOD
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 09:26 PM       
I PAID MONEY NOW I JUST NEED TO THINK OG SOM ETHING CLEVAR TO SAY

-willie
OH GOD
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 09:27 PM       
SIMULCAS T ON IMOCKERY AND MINDSAY

-willie
Pee Wee Herman is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 09:29 PM       
WHAT THE FUCK. YOU PAID MONEY FOR THIS?!?!

FUCKING IDIOT.

Just go hang out at your local college or university if you're in you're late teens or twenties. That's usually a good place to pick up chicks.

"Boy, me and my family sure are quoyed a lot in people's signatures"
-Max Burbank
OH GOD
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 09:34 PM       
taste my nads pee wee herman don't you think I'd be doing that if I could

-willie
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 09:39 PM       
Why can't you just hang out at your local university or college to pick up chicks or guys. You don't have to be a student to hang out there. Just walk up to random chicks and somehow initiate a conversation. Whatever you do, don't use pickup lines. The safest way to do it would be to walk up to them and say "Hi, I'm Willie."

I'm just trying to help you out here. But what the fuck, man. You paid 20 or 25 bucks to contact this chick.

-Max Burbank
OH GOD
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 09:41 PM       
i can't talk to people in person I'm shy do you think I heckle peopl eon the street in real life, no i have to do it on a message board

-willie
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 09:51 PM       
I used to be shy too, but I got over it. The best way to get over it is to realize that if she doesn't like you or gives you wierd looks, move on to the next chick. When you first meet a chick, the conversation can be about almost anything (Within reason. Don't share morbid fantasies or creepy shit.). I find that the best way to start the conversation is by making an observation about them. Anything about them, except their looks or clothes, because if you ask them about their clothes, they'll think you're gay. Seriously. In the conversation, ask them open ended questions. If a chick blows you off, it's their loss.

For example:

Willie sees a hot chick.
Willie walks up to the chick.
Willie: Hi. I'm Willie.
Girl: Uh, I'm Ashley.
Willie: I see you're reading a psychology textbook. Are you a psychology student?
Girl: Yes, I am.
Willie: How long have you been going to university for?
Girl: 2 years.

It's that simple. You just have to realize that you have nothing to lose so it is completely fucking pointless to not talk to girls in real life. Besides, you'll never get laid if you don't try.

-Max Burbank
OH GOD
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 10:07 PM       
all right it's not just SHY it's more like a major psychological defect

-willie
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 10:10 PM       
Then get a hooker. Geez. What the hell do you want me to say?

-Max Burbank
OH GOD
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 10:15 PM       
you should say sometinhg along the lines of "I'M SORRY YOU'RE A BIG FAGGOT WILLIE " or something PS hookers also requires talking to people

-willie
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 10:36 PM       
Get a mail order bride.

-Max Burbank