Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 04:00 AM        i guess this goes here maybe

also a animated gif for those who are not afraid of the internet
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 07:27 AM       
I refuse to believe you are not inundated with secks in your daily life.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 07:46 AM       
Willie, you are super cool.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 08:25 AM       
That comic just got 300% funnier.

Eternal_Champion is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 10:37 AM       
i dont get it

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 10:39 AM       
good

subterfuge is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 03:02 PM       
Fat kids on fire are funny. If it happens that you're the fat kid, sorry. But you're fat. And, that's funny.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 04:59 PM       
I know i'm funny thanks that was the point

and maybe I should grow my beard back if i'm gonna get called a kid w/o one

Old Aug 28th, 2004, 08:17 PM       
"Kid" is just idle nonsense, really. You don't look that young. My husband refers to himself as a "fat kid," which is where I get the phrase, I guess. He's 27.

freezedriedfetus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 11:39 PM       
i want both! for some reason my computer won't save it. you probably put some protection of some kind on it didn't you?

speaking of animations, I don't have a gif animator anymore. do you happen to know of a good free one that won't expire and want money? Microsoft made one but I can't find it on their site anymore. someone ripped it off exactly and called it something different and now I can't find that one anymore either.
OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by subterfuge
"Kid" is just idle nonsense, really. You don't look that young. My husband refers to himself as a "fat kid," which is where I get the phrase, I guess. He's 27.
yea but if i'd had a big ol bushy beard on would you still have called me a kid
OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 12:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezedriedfetus
i want both! for some reason my computer won't save it. you probably put some protection of some kind on it didn't you?

speaking of animations, I don't have a gif animator anymore. do you happen to know of a good free one that won't expire and want money? Microsoft made one but I can't find it on their site anymore. someone ripped it off exactly and called it something different and now I can't find that one anymore either.
not really i use a old cracked version of JASC Animation studio 2/paint shop pro 6

and i didnt put a protections on it let me check it out

Old Aug 29th, 2004, 01:20 AM       
for some reason i can't save THAT gif. it only wants to save the first frame as a bitmap. the other gifs I see are fine. it is so cool too. i want it. dammit
OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 01:24 AM       
did you right click adn do save target as

Old Aug 29th, 2004, 02:37 AM       
Yeah, I'd still call you a kid if you had a beard.

I'd say "the fat kid with the beard."

Old Aug 29th, 2004, 10:12 AM       
no I don't do that. I telepathically tell my computer that I want a certain picture off the internet and it does it auotmatically. I'm a cyborg so I can aslo plug a wire into the usb port and take anything I want off the net that way too.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 11:49 AM       
Why don't you put a sock in it?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 12:02 PM       
Hey willie! :D
OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezedriedfetus
no I don't do that. I telepathically tell my computer that I want a certain picture off the internet and it does it auotmatically. I'm a cyborg so I can aslo plug a wire into the usb port and take anything I want off the net that way too.
oh well thats it my web server is programmed to be rascist against cyborgs (or "fleshpiles" as I like to call YOU PEOPLE)
Drev is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 05:01 PM       
Willie should become internet's Grizzly Adams.
OH GOD
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 08:24 PM       
i thought i was
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 08:53 PM       
You were packin' hot lunches in my elevator?!

Old Aug 29th, 2004, 09:23 PM       
Uh oh I got a pizza and it was cut strange...
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 09:24 PM       
Uh oh I got a pizza and it was cut strange...
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 03:44 AM       
Hah you cut the pizza and all. Great!