Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
LOST season 6 starts tonight. I got hooked really bad on season 5 but haven't gone back and watched seasons 1-4.
They would probably only ruin it for you. I was totally hooked back in season one and at least part of two. Maybe all of two. I cant really remember but somewhere around the end of two or the beginning of three I just couldnt stand it anymore. I just hope ole JJ doesnt fuck the convoluted hell out of Fringe too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:56 PM       
I thought Lost aired their end of all seasons show already.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 01:35 PM       
Thats what the islands wants you to think.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:21 PM       
There's more than one, now?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:22 PM       
that's what I was just wondering
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:29 PM       
Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:37 PM       
You're not spoiling anything for me. Believe me.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:34 PM       
I set my DVR for 7pm - 8pm for LOST and now I find out its only a clip show at that time followed by a 2 hr premier. Now I have to go home and REDVR.

edit:
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:10 PM       
This might help catch you up "a little".

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/our-favorit...surprises--958
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:45 PM       
That does help a bit. I've read a lot of wikipedia before starting season 5 up. I love how Ben
Spoilers!

Quote:
SOME GUY FROM LOSTPEDIA "In physics and chemistry, the Faraday constant (named after Michael Faraday) is the magnitude of electric charge per mole of electrons. There is strong relevance between the show and the four fundamental forces of physics. To understand more, watch the movies Hancock and Matrix."
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jaco...mesis/Theories

I bet this guys formula was like "Well of course Neo divided by the square root of super hero Will smith ='s what I'm talking about."

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Feb 2nd, 2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: spoiler + more Ha Ha's
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:46 PM       
Lost's season opener was pretty underwhelming. Things are happening that I'm expecting and that ain't no fun

Also politics are for gay people but I started the West Wing a few weeks ago and I love it. :gay

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:37 PM       
I dvr'd it but only watched the first 20 mins so far.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I dvr'd it but only watched the first 20 mins so far.
Get ready to be unimpressed. The first hour was terrible. Horrible pacing and way to much weird shit that you the viewer is suppose to just accept because its lost and weird things can happen. Hour 2 was ok but overall it was a very bad season premiere.

I don't like how it seems that the writers didn't want to choose between the two possible outcomes they set up at the end of last season so instead decided to do both.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
I don't like how it seems that the writers didn't want to choose between the two possible outcomes they set up at the end of last season so instead decided to do both.
That's kind of how I felt from watching the first 20 minutes.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:55 PM       
What's probably going to happen this season is going to be similar to the structure of season 4. The alternate reality storyline is concurrent with the on-island storyline, and it will lead up to the end of the series where they will show how the on-island storyline events trigger the alternate reality.

It's kind of like an "it's all a dream" cop-out, only they're doing it right away so the ending doesn't seem as anti-climactic.

SEE ALSO: MEMENTO

SKATASTIC
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
SEE ALSO: DALLAS

I probably should watch the first 4 seasons huh?
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
I bet they're going to show how shitty all their lives are anyway and that they were better off in the plane crash.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 06:51 PM       
Guys, it's just a really long episode of Family Guy.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 08:13 PM       
I thought it was a good episode by Lost standards. I watch for a while, wondering if I'm wasting my time, then something happens that peaks my interest and then something else happens to dull it. A good episode will end with me still in a state of interest.

Spoilers!
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 09:24 AM       
hay guys guess what I was watching last night???

Spoilers!
Banned

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 09:59 AM       
the old one. let me tell you: longest. fucking. show. ever. those episodes are like an hour long, each.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 10:46 AM       
Oh man, wait till you get to the Beverly Hills 90210 season finale with the wedding.

Watched the first eps of Lost season 6 last night and it was okay. I kinda figured thats who Smokey Bones was for a while but its still kind of interesting. Miles need to have more screen time because he is awesome and I like people named Miles.
Banned

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:00 PM       
I thought it was DECENT. HALFWAY decent. but I dont watch Beverly Hills, 90210, so
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:20 PM       
I feel like the term decent means 50% good. Not horrible not splendid. So halfway decent to me means about 25% good. It's worse than bad its poor.

Does anyone remember the season finale from 90210 where there is a wedding + a car crash?