Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 05:38 PM       
p 467, you lazy faygelahs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
I have pics of her but I'll let Pub post them.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
I'm sure.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 06:03 PM       
I'm sure.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 06:18 PM       
Totally.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
Pics of who, T?
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 06:50 PM       
Not valley girl sure, Tadao. Just regular type.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:04 PM       
I passed a crowd of vagrant youth today and a teenage girl said that I look like Will Ferrel, except sexier. I told her that I don't have a sense of humor and that I usually beat up people who make any Will Ferrel comment to me.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Not valley girl sure, Tadao. Just regular type.
Ok fine.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
In the vain of 'My friend buying a Seth Pace poster the other day'

Seth Pace cares not for hobo loving.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 08:17 PM       
Happy Birthday, Carnivore Is God.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
A solution may be on hand for parents who cannot get their youngsters to eat meat.

Studies show that toddlers and the elderly who sometimes cannot stomach meat, are at risk of a diet depleted in iron and zinc, but AgResearch scientists have made an accidental discovery that may help.

While investigating the binding strength of meat proteins, researcher Dr Mustafa Farouk found meat could be formed into long, spaghetti-like strings. The product's advantages include being able to make it out of cheap cuts of meat and to dry it, which would lead to snack products.

The next step is to look for a commercial partner to market the spaghetti meat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 11:14 PM       
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 11:57 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 12:26 AM       
Happy Birthday CIG
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:00 AM       
Thank you!
I'm scared of being so close to 30.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:03 AM       
As you should be. Old broads = blegh

That was very funny. Well done.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:12 AM       
I'll try not to get old, I promise.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 10:23 AM       
That's all I ask. Also, happy belated bday :O

Edit: Oh, it's today. HAPPY BIRTHHHHDAY!!!!!!!!!

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Aug 6th, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:28 AM       
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:36 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:50 AM       
When do you leave anyways and is the Asian girl ruined?
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
I leave in 6 days and the asian girl's from chicago
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
She can work her way here on the rails.