Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
But seriously Dallas is approaching Oakland levels of dysfunction.
I speak for Eagle, Giant and Redskin fans everywhere when I say

You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 10:21 AM       
It appears that Romo will play sunday after all, thus sparing Brad Johnson's knees the agony of actually having to move out of the pocket.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 11:08 AM       
A guy like Romo who is renown for his strong grip should be fine sans a pinky finger.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 11:12 AM       
It's not polite to laugh at your own zings!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
Hey Pac-Man, I was wondering if you were going to use Re's cupcake for your avatar. Glad to see I was right!
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
It's not polite to laugh at your own zings!
Tony's laughing with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Hey Pac-Man, I was wondering if you were going to use Re's cupcake for your avatar. Glad to see I was right!
I've got the most delicious avatar on this forum. Thanks Re!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 08:34 PM       
Rams 34; Cowboys 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
Owner Jerry Jones admitted after the game that he thought the Cowboys had enough to beat the Rams despite Romo's injury and the suspension of cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones. Adding to the woes, Jones said after the game that safety Roy Williams would miss the rest of the season after breaking his right forearm for the second time.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: What a douchebag.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 09:21 PM       
Eagles got a gift today on a bad "muffed punt" call by the refs at the "Linc" against the Falcons. Not to say the Falcons would have won, but they would have had a chance. As it was, the Eags were able to run out the clock.

Cheap win - their offense still sucks - unable to punch it in again from the one-yard line. 3 of the last 4 games now. Coach Reid "We'll have to work on that." Yeah, right.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 07:25 AM       
Jeez, can the Giants find someone to play in the secondary? That game was way too close.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 01:41 PM       
Pro Bowl voting is open. Who are you sending?
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 11:28 PM       
This game is over (31-14 with 3:31 left). The Titans are for real. Just like the Ravens back in 2000 or the Bears back in 1986, this team is predicated on ball control and defense. Hands down the best team in the NFL right now.
Mocker
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM       
Kerry Collins is also a pretty decent QB. Not very mobile but a cannon for an arm and he doesn't make a lot of mistakes. A few years ago, he was probably the only guy that threw as hard as Favre. No one knew it because he didn't air it out as much or throw as many picks.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
Yeah, dude. Everybody likes to label him as a "game manager," but the guy took the Panthers to the NFC Championship as a league sophomore and he led the Giants to the Super Bowl (passing for 5 TDs in the NFC Championship game). Unfortunate stints in New Orleans and Oakland notwithstanding, he's every bit the passer that Warner, Favre, or any of the old dogs are at this point.

Last edited by pac-man : Oct 29th, 2008 at 10:10 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Quote:

Rian Lindell and Brian Moorman - Special Teams
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 12:59 AM       
Quote:
he led the Giants to the Super Bowl (passing for 5 TDs in the NFC Championship game).
I watched every single second of that god forsaken game. The worst CB in the history of football, Waswra Serwanga, got his ass stuffed in his own mouth by Toomer and the rest of the Giants DBs.

Yet another great coaching job by Denny Green.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
Quote:
Joey Porter, Terrell Suggs (both AFC,) and Demarcus Ware (NFC) outside linebackers.
Mocker
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 09:54 AM       
Santana Moss and Anquon Boldin at WR for the NFC.

After Clinton Portis, I can't think of any NFC runningbacks that are having monster years.

Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees at QB.

Philip Rivers and Big Ben at QB for the AFC.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 10:51 AM       
I look forward to that becoming a Coors Light commercial.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Can someone explain this penalty to me? Bills punted the ball. It DID NOT go out of bounds but near it. The Jets receiver stepped out of bounds, kept one foot out and then touched the ball and the Bills get a penalty for it. Jets get the ball on the 40 yard line. That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 12:00 AM       
I had hopes that the Eag's could pull this one out. Unfortunately, the game started.

I could rail about the missed calls and the blown on-field replay reversal, but let's face it - they got flat-out beat. I know the ownership has a love affair with coach Reid, but really, has the game passed him by? The Giants beat them, not in the air, but by

RUNNING
THE
FOOTBALL

Why is it so hard for Reid to see that with Westbrook and Buckhalter (and McNabb?) he could essentially do the same thing, rather than have McNabb throw incomplete passes on first and third downs.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 08:52 AM       
NY is a pretty solid machine at this point. I don't see a lot of opposition. Where was the Brian Dawkins Flying Eagle tackle this time around? I would have liked to see that one.

My Colts are on the incline... Just beat NE and now the Steelers. Indy averages about 4 losses per season. Looks like they got them all out of the way in the beginning of the season?

I'm glad Minn beat GB. Peterson is a friggin' beast. He's my new fantasy fav. Buh-bye Bob Sanders.

And lol @ Grossman. A dollar short and a day late. He's in a perpetual state of BOOOOO at Soldier Field now.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 08:20 AM       
The pats are having a similiar injury-plagued season as the red sox did last season starting with tom brady then laurence maroney, rodney harrison and now adilus thomas may be out for the season with a shoulder injury yet they've managed to win 6 out of 9 games so far. They would have been 7-2 hadn't gaffney dropped the easy pass for a touchdown in the last minutes against the colts couple of weeks ago.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 11:48 AM       
The same could be said for a myriad of teams that won/lost by a small margin.

The entire Indy season could be a loss, but as long as we beat the Pats I consider the season a success. It's Belichick and the loudmouth "Bastan" fans, man. I like Brady and wished he was there so we wouldn't have to hear all the "yeah, you beat the Pats w/out Brady" arguments. And people were ready to recycle that argument for the Steelers, but it looks like we prevailed regardless.

NE is a good sports town lately. If one major team fails, at least you have contenders in the remaining sports. No major league teams for Hoosiers. Cubs 'cause they're the closest. Not much to say about the Pacers lately. GO COLTS.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.