Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 09:22 PM        Dead Milkmen
A couple of recent clips of the Dead Milkmen from just the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXtFQhNJiRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoO9gwqlw0w

If I get a link to the whole show, I'll post it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 11:04 PM       
Here's the torrent link, you here to sign up for an account.

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=27674
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:24 PM       
THANK YOU, TADAO, EVEN IF NO ONE ELSE CARES
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 02:39 PM       
They are all jerks, I'm hoping to get footage of the FUN FUN FUN show as well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Apparently someone did a cover of rocket ship in the new Futurama movie.

link goes to cover not movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLdg....php?p=2344088
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 04:12 PM       
So I finally finished downloading the concert last night. Awesome quality for a guy with a camcorder in the club. He was able to get permission from the band and the club ahead of time so that helped a lot. I really miss these guys and especially Dave Blood.

It's good to see that they still sound as good as when they first started. Oh and the Palin sound byte in the beggining of Tiny Town is golden!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Apparently someone did a cover of rocket ship in the new Futurama movie.

link goes to cover not movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLdg....php?p=2344088

Just watched that part and was wondering who sings it. Saves me some time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 09:09 PM       
So it was that band that did it for the movie? I didn't like the video. It's not really a Milkmen song, it's a Danial Johnston song. But Dead Milkmen did it best I think.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 09:32 PM       
Yeah, the only part I remember hearing of the song though were the first 9 seconds where they say Rocket Ship.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 04:40 AM       
dead milkmen is the most 80's thing ever
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 09:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
dead milkmen is the most 80's thing ever
And how the fuck would you know
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:11 AM       
Drinking and hanging out at the DM board (which is now open again for new registration) and browsing through the main page and really really sad that Dave Blood is gone from me forever. In one of those selfish ways, like I'd rather he be alive and happy and not even playing for my amusement than to not wanting to be here at all. Serious homo moment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
Hey fags, the DM are gonna play a show in NY at Warsaw in April. What ever, they are too cool for you. Never mind that they a supposedly in the studio and may return to the scene. You fags would rather listen to some fag group with a name like Hammergedon.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
That post just defeated it's own purpose. So I guess you won't be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
I'll wait til they hit the Bestcoast.
Smell my finger
DirtySanchez is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
those are my videos and, yes, i did do a pretty awesome filming job (filmed em @ the '04 reunion too). they're apparently working on some new studio material too, i totally cant wait...totally.
check out my other vids cause they all pretty much rule
www.youtube.com/DirtySanchez76
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:23 PM       
Hey there Sanchez, I see you on FFA now and then, welcome to the boards. Oh, and thanks for the vids.
Smell my finger
DirtySanchez is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
hey tadao. the DM board rarely lets me log in for some reason, it's pretty slow anyway. this board seems fun tho. glad you like the vids. i figure if i'm gonna take the time to film, rather than jumping around up front, i might as well at least try to do a good job of it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
Fun? That's one way of putting it. All these fags listen to Greenday.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
suck my dirty asshole
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/searc...earchid=209828

Perfect example.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
This is pretty awesome.

http://www.deadmilkmen.com/dmffa/viewtopic.php?t=5397
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:32 PM       
Fags? Greenday?

What about my fucking signature? What about my posting this the other day?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
How awful of me to say such things.
Banned
housefull is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 12:23 AM       
thanks for shairng:It's good to see that they still sound as good as when they first started. Oh and the Palin sound byte in the beggining of Tiny Town is golden!