Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

JewSupremacisy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 03:32 AM        We need to keep f*cking until we're all the same.
We need to keep f*cking until we're all the same.

You heard me. Even today in our modern society of tolerance and the "everyone should get ahead" mentality, first world nations still suffer from racism and anti-semitism. Where do these problems root? In the ignorance of White Supremacists and underprivileged minorities--that's where. The obvious answer to crushing racism may seem the simplest, but it is actually impossible.

Has it rolled off your tongue already? The concept most believe to be successful, yet by itself meaningless, is education: education for children on how to accept diversity and to wash away any prejudiced thoughts. Now, don't think I'm against that, no way; you simply just can't rely only on education to remove racial tensions in the progressive here-and-now. You need to mix it with other ingredients-- To me, at least, cheerios taste much better with sugar .

I think we can all agree that western civilization has, fortunately, adopted the philosophy of Utilitarianism--the greatest good for the greatest number. Any what better way of measuring equality with quantity? My solution draws heavily upon this American ideal; and instead of trudging up a mountain of problems and tension, I believe this quickest and fastest way to truly spread this egalitarian doctrine is to make it so that everybody is a brother in EVERY sense of the word.

I call for racial homogenization on a global scale. One only needs to look at history to see that wars were predominately fought by one race group against another. And how can one be racist against themselves? Furthermore, one race-one color will make the entire concept of racial prejudice nonexistent as there will be no standard of comparison. I hear you asking, "But won't people remember race from history text books?" Well, yes--but remember that text books may need to be slightly altered so that race is a more semantically applicable term: the human race, the only race!

Some events, however, we must make an exception. Stories must be told that must not be forgotten. This categorical imperative applies to victims of White Slavery and the Holocaust. The irrefutable truths of millions enslaved for hundreds of years in White Servitude and millions exterminated by a nationalist madman; these facts must not go unforgotten in the world. I do hate to seem to deviate slightly in my ideology, but I'm not an extremist in any context.

Creating a human race may seem like a daunting task, and we certainly don't want to take away anybody's freedom. But keep in mind that anyone that would refuse to engage in multiculturalism would be a de-facto racist, thus we need to force them to mate with a more tolerant individual for the good of the whole. I do not foresee the citizens of the world on any scale of importance holding this taboo; racism has been in remission and multiculturalism has lit the way for a better tomorrow.

Many have died for the right to have equal rights among their human brothers; now, let's ensure that right for an eternity!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 04:37 AM       
w/e
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 08:42 AM       
THIS IS NOW THE KITTEN THREAD

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 09:10 AM       
Should I post more of my enlightening articles soon?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 09:25 AM       
No. Instead go read Brown: The Last Discovery of America by Richard Rodriguez.

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 09:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
No. Instead go read Brown: The Last Discovery of America by Richard Rodriguez.
A Catholic? The author is an alleged follower of the heretic Jew, Jesus Christ, this holds no value to me. I don’t care what that lunatic said nor his followers.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 10:00 AM       
Then get the fuck out of the universe, because I'm sure you don't agree with gravity too, then.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 11:12 AM       
My preacher done tole me the mixin' of the blood with colored folk is a dirty, damnable deed.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 11:25 AM       
The worst part is that this guy can't even spell supremacy.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 02:16 PM       
more about
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 05:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Then get the fuck out of the universe, because I'm sure you don't agree with gravity too, then.
That heretic author of calculus?!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
That heretic author of calculus?!
Yeah.

Newton's research is totally debunked because he was a Christian, and as we all know every scientist who'se not a Jew is absolutely wrong.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 07:53 PM       
No seriously guys we all need to get to fucking. This guy made a good point about his point cuz he hates the catholics. Not all racism is about skin color I mean look at Africa and thier civil wars. Lets make that one race human so we can hate each other for other reasons like religion, chinese food etc. I call dibs on the asians.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 11:07 PM       
If you really believe this, then why the fuck is your screen name "JewSupremacisy"?

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 12:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
No seriously guys we all need to get to fucking. This guy made a good point about his point cuz he hates the catholics. Not all racism is about skin color I mean look at Africa and thier civil wars. Lets make that one race human so we can hate each other for other reasons like religion, chinese food etc. I call dibs on the asians.
I am ecstatic to hear you’re dating someone of a different race. You are able to see past your built in prejudice as a white person and embrace those of non-white skin as what they are, equal human beings. I hope you have many kids that will share your mixed genes with other white folks and hopefully their kids will meet one of yours and create a beautifully mixed human that will have no prejudice.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 12:44 AM       
You didn't answer my question, dipshit.

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
If you really believe this, then why the fuck is your screen name "JewSupremacisy"?
As you know, us Hebrews have been instrumental in overthrowing the chains of racism, as our very being is culled from the rest of the human peoples in ensuring racial equality wherever and whenever there is intolerance. Without Jews, there is no equality.

A world without Jews or globalized Jewish influence would be a sad place. There would be no more freedom and equality for all peoples, and those of African descent would oscillate from every tree in America. The poor Muslim people that immigrate to Europe would be expelled, and unable to spread their culture to another part of the world; a continent known for it's massacre of over six million Jews. Hence, Jewish supremacy is needed to secure a globalized racial homogenization for all peoples.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:17 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:18 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:19 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:21 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:22 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:23 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:25 AM       
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:27 AM       
you claim to want to stop racism yet you are incredibley racist to white people you think that we all go around telling black people to sit in the back of the buses

also fuck you, you killed jesus.
Closed Thread