Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 11:54 AM        Brett Favre
I, for one, am tired of hearing about the drama surrounding Brett Favre and the Packers concerning his attempt to comeback to football and get released from the Packers. Sadly, since every broadcast of SportsCenter and every sports radio talk show has to mention it, the topic is lodged in my brain and has probably replaced valuable information in there. This being the case, I figured I'd breach the topic here.

It's hard to pick a side in this. Favre wants to play and there's no reason he shouldn't be allowed to. He's one of the greatest ever, he's still got it, and he'll likely be better than Aaron Rogers. The Packers have a team and a quarterback that are getting ready to start a season; they need to be able to get ready for this season and the future. I think they should let Favre back, but should be careful about releasing him, lest he end up in Chicago or Minnesota. If they do bring him back and decide not to keep him, where do you want him to go or think he'll go? I'd like to see him find his way to Baltimore, but I think he'll end up with the Packers when all is said and done.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 01:01 PM       
Only one thing to say to Mr. Favre:

"STAY RETIRED, YOU GODDAMNED FOOL!!!!!!"

Thank you, that will be all.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Let him go and don't take him back. Old sumbitch.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 08:17 PM       
If they bring him back, then trade him they can make money off his though, can't they?
Oozes machismo
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 12:52 AM       
Yeah, MJ with the Wizards was just awkward. It wasn't sad, just really anti-climatic. I never got used to seeing him in their colors. Karl Malone with the Lakers was the same way. It's probably going to be weird as shit seeing Favre not wearing green and gold. He said he doesn't feel welcome with the Packers now, so I'm pretty much counting on seeing him playing in a uniform that'll be weird looking on him, like the Vikings, Dolphins, or Ravens.
Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 09:13 AM       
He is such a massive tool. What a selfish prick. He's held them hostage the past 2 offseasons, and now this. Rodgers deserves a shot and if the Pack doesn't wanna give it to him, I know a team a couple hundred miles south that would. GO BEARS!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
Fuck Brett Favre. I wouldn't let him play or release him.
Oozes machismo
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 08:45 PM       
Favre should be careful. In all his eagerness to make a comeback he seems to have forgotten the phrase "Madden Curse."
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 08:52 AM       
The Madden Curse won't work on Favre. Madden won't let it, he is just too in love with Brett to allow anything bad to happen to him :P
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2008, 05:20 AM       
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3509944

Jesus, can't he just go play golf or something?
Oozes machismo
Old Jul 30th, 2008, 03:00 PM       

"Can I finish?"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 09:21 PM       
Most Viking fans are split down the middle on whether or not they want Favre to try to lead us to the promise land. Personally I don't want him at all. I couldn't stomach watching him play for us and he was just recently voted Miss Drama Universe. He's Green Bay's problem and i'd rather see it stay that way.
Oozes machismo
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 01:41 AM       
Not so fast. It appears he is New York's problem. Seen the clips of Unitas with the Chargers? Well, now we get the modern day equivalent. Brett wanted Randy Moss on his team, now he'll get to watch him from the other sideline in at least two games (he's probably used to that though). Well, a lot of fucking drama for this sizzle of a climax. He'd better take them to the Super Bowl.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 06:37 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 11:53 AM       
The New York Jets - where careers go to die.
Oozes machismo
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 01:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I think Joe Montana on the Chiefs was a modern equivalent :P
Hopefully for Favre, he'll wind up in the Montana category moreso than the Unitas category as far as this move is concerned.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 02:31 PM       
fuck brett farve

people act like he's won 25 super bowls without any help or something. The guy throws so many interceptions that it's just dumb.

go to the Jets and fuck up your legacy even more, and then cry about it on television.

PS I HATE THE PACKERS
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I think Joe Montana on the Chiefs was a modern equivalent :P
chiefs had a better team and damn near made the Superbowl under Montana.
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
fuck brett farve

people act like he's won 25 super bowls without any help or something. The guy throws so many interceptions that it's just dumb.

go to the Jets and fuck up your legacy even more, and then cry about it on television.

PS I HATE THE PACKERS
Hey, we should hang out sometime.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 06:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
chiefs had a better team and damn near made the Superbowl under Montana.
Didn't make it any less awkward and disappointing when they didn't follow through though. Close don't win the ring
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
All in all i've enjoyed the Brett Favre Supershow greatly. The Packers' beloved hero is theirs no more and this gives me great joy. Their precious Brett all but burned the bridge to Green Bay and now they are stuck with a Tedford coached QB in Rodgers. Thanks Brett, for some quality entertainment.