Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
HED BE AFRAID OF HIS OWN VAGINA SHADOW
:o

WAIT A MINUTE, GUITAR WOMAN IS A DUDE????

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
not on the inside ;_;
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:15 PM       

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
Pffffthahahaha
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
IT'S NOT SEX UNLESS SOMEONE (NOT ME) HAS TO DO LAUNDRY WHEN IT'S OVER AND I'M FINISHED USING THEIR HAIR AS MY OWN PERSONAL CUM-DUMPSTER AND THEN I WIPE OFF THE EXCESS DIRECTLY INTO HER RETINA AND THEN I GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND IGNORE HER FOR DAYS.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN'T BE INTO SPRAYING YOUR HOT EJACULATE ALL OVER ANOTHER PERSON IN THE HEAT OF CARNAL SEX-MAKINGS.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
OR EVEN WITHOUT THE SEX, JUST SNEAK UP ON SOMEONE AND CUM ON THEM.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Yeah, and we haven't even gotten into pranks pulled on people using your baby batter.

Jizzy doorknob anyone?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
"baby batter" makes my skin crawl
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 10:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Probably not. I've put off losing my virginity for so long that I'd probably go into conniptions if anyone so much as tried to kiss me. I'm basically terrified of it.
you could always try anti-anxiety medicines or supplements of some sort

GABA, L-Theanine and Alcohol: Helps you Seal the Deal (tm)
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
I went on prozac today. I feel a lot more run down than usual and it really blows. From what I understand, it'll take a few weeks before I don't feel shitty.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I went on prozac today. I feel a lot more run down than usual and it really blows. From what I understand, it'll take a few weeks before I don't feel shitty.
yeah ssris take for fucking ever to get started

if you don't mind risking seratonin poisoning you could try doing a 5-htp supplement along with it to jumpstart that shitttt

don't do it for too long though because constant 5-htp use can cause damage to your heart-muscle
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 10:30 PM       
what about one of those towels reserved for spunk that shatter like a cracker after 6 months. does that gross you out GW?
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
I don't want any kind of seratonin poisoning or heart probs. I found out that my sinus infections weren't a sinus infection, so I either have a tension headache that has lasted months or I have something else fucking my head over.
OH GOD
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
it's probably not really that dangerous im jsut repeating what the labels and wikipedia and shit said

i wouldn't advocate it if i hadn't tried it on myself first
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 02:07 AM       
Quote:
If you can convince a girl that you're an ugly woman, you can scissor her in the dark.
There's only one thing that I know how to do well And I've often been told that you only can do What you know how to do well And that's be you, Be what you're like, Be like yourself, And so I'm having a wonderful time But I'd rather be scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
There's only one thing that I like And that is scissoring in the dark
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:38 AM       
SCISSORING SCISSORING
SCISSORING SCISSORING

DARK DARK

DARK DARK
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:47 AM       
keeping it rhheal
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
you just haven't been tasting the right semen
ZUGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
why do I even talk about my psychological issues here
'Cause you're a protostripper/crackwhore with daddy issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
HED BE AFRAID OF HIS OWN VAGINA SHADOW
ZUGZUGZUGZUGZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
FUNNYSHIT
ZUGZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS
OH GOD
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:05 AM       
Quote:
If you can convince a girl that you're an ugly woman, you can scissor her in the dark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
There's only one thing that I know how to do well And I've often been told that you only can do What you know how to do well And that's be you, Be what you're like, Be like yourself, And so I'm having a wonderful time But I'd rather be scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
scissoring in the dark
There's only one thing that I like And that is scissoring in the dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
SCISSORING SCISSORING
SCISSORING SCISSORING

DARK DARK

DARK DARK
and since it'll be dark you might be able to SEE THE CONSTELLATION RIDE ACROSS THE SKY

just make sure you don't accidentally STEP ON a SPIDER

and don't scissor so much that you miss hearing the DINNER BELL DINNER BELL RING
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:39 AM       
put your fist inside the puppet's buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

did I do the things right?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 12:01 PM       
just be careful because they might be giant vaginas
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 03:15 PM       
HOW...CAN I SCISSOR LIKE A GIRL

AND NOT BE STIGMATI-I-IZED BY THE REST OF THE WORLD

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
put your fist inside the puppet's buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

did I do the things right?
oh yeah
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
HOW...CAN I SCISSOR LIKE A GIRL

AND NOT BE STIGMATI-I-IZED BY THE REST OF THE WORLD
I'll show you how to rock at scissoring.