Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 09:45 PM       
Heavy Metal
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
12 oz. mouse

I tried really really hard to forget about this. 12 oz. mouse was terrible.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
Waynehead
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
the b**nd*cks
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Waynehead

Is that the one with a young Damon Wayans?
Oozes machismo
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
Yeah... good god it was terrible. The WB had some decent kids shows in their infancy, but Waynehead should have never ever made the cut.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
hahaha, I kinda remember it
Oozes machismo
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 10:39 PM       
It's like a bad ex-girlfriend that you didn't date for very long, it's hard to remember much about it except not liking it.
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
LOL, all I can remember about Waynehead was the theme song.
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Waynehead
I wanted to forget this show... but had to make me remember
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 01:14 PM       
I feel that if it was a shit cartoon back in the day, I probably caught it.

Battletech
Conan The Adventurer
Siegfried and Roy: Masters of the Impossible
G.I. Joe with Sargeant Savage (His voice was NOT COOL.)
G.I. Joe Extreme
Captain N
The Bots Master
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
Skeleton Warriors (The action figures were rad.)
Darkstalkers
Street Fighter
Spawn (total if you ask me.)
Tv Funhouse (Technically not a cartoon, but the cartoon segments were seldom ever funny.)
The Flintstones spin-off revolving around Pebbles and Bam-Bam.
Sonic Underground (Technically early 2000s but still.)
All the cartoons on MTV save Beavis & Butt-head and Daria on a good day. Oh, and the Maxx cos' it was cool in a weird way.
Virtually every cartoon on UPN save for Mega Man and Street Sharks.
Mortal Kombat (Hell, ALL the USA cartoons sucked except Mighty Max and Ninja Turtles)
Catdog (The beginning of the end for nicktoons if you ask me)
Damn near every cartoon of the early to mid 90s that wasn't on nickelodeon.

You guys are picking at straws, here. Sure,cartoons may be mostly crap now but the trainwrecks they had back then? Goddam.

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
Captain N wasn't bad until they brought in Game Boy. The brothers Grunt were okay.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrsomething View Post
Describe the worst cartoons you ever saw and would rather eat a cactus then watching them

Mine in no order:

Ben 10
Totally Spies
Jake Long
Super Robot Monkey Team
Loonatics
The Batman
My Gym Partners a Monkey
Squirrel Boy
Teamo Supremo
WHY IS THIS BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY WHHHHHHHHYYYY GOD DEAR HEAVEN WHERE AM I
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Twilight zone
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
Tiny Toons
Looney Toon Kids (or whatever those were called)
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 10:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Twilight zone
They never made a Twilight Zone cartoon.

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 12:36 AM       
The fifty different versions of Pokemon cartoons
All the seasons of Digimon after 1 and 2 (those were the shit to me and my friends back from third to sixth grade, when they canceled the only station that showed it)

Good god, this thread made me remember all the good times I had with cartoons, and now I'm all depressed.
Oozes machismo
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
It wasn't a cartoon but Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills was the biggest piece of shit ever. ever.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:47 AM       
That and Biker Mice From Mars. can't forget THAT train wreck. And James Bond Jr. And Sherlock holmes in the 23rd Century or whatever he was in the future. It might have been dope but I dunno. Batman Beyond was alright, though. Can't say the same for-

j/k fuck them
Oozes machismo
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Disney's Doug. What the fuck was that all about?
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
Almost anything on Adult Swim.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Rocket Power. I kid you not, those kids annoyed me so much I wanted to strangle them (an impressive feat).

The first few seasons of Sailor Moon (dubbed by Dic) were pretty bad. Plus they had those stupid "Sailor Moon Says" tips for life things at the end. Apparently Cloverfield did away with those so the later seasons might have been better, but I never saw those.

And it technically never aired, but there was this Sailor Moon series planned that was supposed to be half live action, half animated (animated for when they were Sailor Scouts, live action when they were civilian). It looked awful because (a) It was politically correct with a a black Sailor Scout and one in a wheel chair (b) the clips shown of the planned pilot showed Sailor Moon and Co traveling around in space on some weird hang gliding-type things and (c) The promo video looked like some bad music video, with the Sailor Scouts dancing around to a bad song ("Sailor! Sailor Mooon!")
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:08 AM       
Jesus, don't get me started on Sailor Moon. My sister was (and still is) a Japanophile back in the day, and had these VHS tapes of Sailor moon, in original Japanese, with English subtitles.
So, every morning, since my bedroom was on the other side of the tv room wall, I'd wake up to that God-awful Japanese theme song. I wanted to break her tapes so bad; if it weren't for my parents grounding me from friends, games, tv and books (unthinkable for me), I would have the second week.
Oh, this went on until I was in seventh grade, and her friends convinced her the other high school kids couldn't find out or she be ridiculed. The one time I ever liked them, right there.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 09:32 AM       
I have season 2 on VHS
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post
That and Biker Mice From Mars. can't forget THAT train wreck.
Fuck you. And fuck you again for bashing skeleton warriors. Both of those shows were cool.

I'd agree with The Batman as being awful. Also, American Dad and Family Guy.

That was very funny. Well done.