Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 02:48 PM       

comedy golc
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 03:08 PM       
So we have two candidates both of whom are war criminals. One of them is wiling to admit it and commited his crimes while serving voluntarily in vietnam. The other does his killing from the comfort of the Whitehouse and wouldn't take the blame if he fell on someone, let alobe was directly responsible for thousands of civillian deaths.

Naldo:

W IS THE EXCUSE PRESIDENT!!

KERRY WILL OBVIOUSLY WIN!!!

KNKF!!

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 03:22 PM       
I'm totally willing to admit that I don't know much about what happens when you fire a gun, so explain this magic bullet theory to us.

Did the bullet lose parts of itself while being fired, thus -thoroughly- wounding Kerry (we're not talking about a little burn wound here, right?), yet still hit this kid in the back? I mean, I suppose it's possible that a bullet does something wonky, but I'm used to them either getting fired, not getting fired, or in a very rare case, exploding in the chamber.

Or did Kerry shoot the kid at the very instant when he turned to run away from the flip-flopping devil who meant to shoot him and *possibly* have his way with him, thus allowing him to shoot the kid at point blank range and getting hit from some impact debris?

Or did he just shoot the kid from a distance, and shrapnel was propelled back at him at such a velocity that it not only reached him but also managed to wound him? In this case, was the kid wearing a forcefield?
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 05:46 PM       
If you consider Kerry a war criminal for what happened in Vietnam, why aren't you calling everyone who shot anyone in vietnam a war criminal. Vietnam was the first front where the enemies weren't men in the prime of their life but virtually every single person that wasn't an American soldier. People torched villages and wrought unimaginable amounts of destruction in the name of America. Kerry admitted that this was wrong. I'm not going to take sides on the justification of a war I just think it's unfathomably ignorant for some one who admitted these things were wrong and than get it twisted around to fucking "admitting he was a war criminal."
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 08:23 PM       
Ronnie is the reason if feels wrong to want to vote for Bush

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 07:56 PM       
Seriously, how did the bullet break apart and hit him after he shot some kid?