Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 09:11 PM        ESRB Ratings
People at Funcoland are dicks about games with M ratings. I couldn't buy Turok 2 or Bio Freaks because i'm not 17. Two five year old games for an outdated and unwanted system that would cost me a total of $5 are apparently SO VIOLENT and SO INFLUENTIAL that i need to have an adult buy them for me or wait another year. I wanted to destroy everything in that store. It's bad enough that the salespeople are assholes (they likely just said i needed ID because they were screwing around with me) but some of the games are overpriced to insanity ($25 for Super Metroid makes me hate all life) and they have an asotnishingly high amount of shitty games at astonishingly high prices.
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 09:20 PM       
Funcoland reminds me of my school. It seems like heaven before you join in, then it turns into hell.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 11:48 PM       
Don't hate the store for not wanting shit to be rained down upon them from Sen. Lieberman and his flock of sheep. Hate Sen Lieberman and the flock of sheep. It is because of him that the laws about selling videogames with M ratings have become so high. Fuck, it's his fault that we have the ratings system in the first place. I agree that it is rediculous, but really, do you think it is fair for you to expect them to risk their jobs because of some stupid law? Get an older friend to buy them. Thats what I always did.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 12:26 AM       
make a fake id with your school id and tell tham its all you have
i would do that if i wasnt lazy...