Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 04:36 PM        FOOD STAMP INJUSTICE!
I collect disability. $943 a month. I spend,

$700 on rent and utilities
$100 on medicine and Dr visits

Leaves me with $143 for everything else. I figured I'd go in for food stamps and get like $50 a month so that I can buy both food and clothes and maybe enjoy a movie at the theater or go to a show.

I thought I was collecting on SSDI, but since it turns out to be SSI and that means I don't qualify for jack shit.

I'm gonna steal some shit yo.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Wait... Your on SSI for a disability and that doesnt count as SSDI?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 06:06 PM       
Yeah, that threw me too. I wen t home and checked my papers and I have disability through SSI.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-...i-and-ssdi.htm
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 06:46 PM       
I'd get on stamps if i were you... you should be able to get like 200 bucks a month.

are you saying they declined you for food stamps though cause you're on disability through SSI?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 06:51 PM       
That is correct. Because I am on SSI I don't qualify at all. It's an instant disqualification. :/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:11 PM       
seriously? I've never heard of that ;/

Quote:
If you receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments in California, you are not eligible for food stamps because the state includes extra money in the amount it adds to the federal SSI payment.
that's really gay. maybe you can get help from another program through them? like rental assistance or cash aid or something?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:22 PM       
I need to find a group of SSI people that gather every month that talk about loopholes and secret programs.
BANNED

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:23 PM       
haha you mean meth heads
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
It's hard to tell with them how much is truth and how much is a 12 phase plan.
Forum Virgin
spookware is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:34 PM       
http://www.2600.com/
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I need to find a group of SSI people that gather every month that talk about loopholes and secret programs.
You just know that somewhere, somehow, in some way someone has found out how to beat the system.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 11:22 PM       
It's called ROBBING A BANK.

I've watched those TLC specials, the downfall is always that everyone tries it twice

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 02:01 AM       
I'M GOING TO LEARN HOW TO COOK METH. IT'S EASY TO DO RIGHT?
BANNED

Old Aug 28th, 2010, 02:51 AM       
not anymore ;/

well i mean if you use the draino and driveway cleaner method maybe its easier
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 10:21 AM       
You get $943 a month? That doesn't sound like much at all!

I'd burn through that in a week.

Go steal some stuff from big supermarkets. Once I was arrested for stealing a kinder surprise.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 11:33 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 02:45 PM       
I didn't know you were such a rebel, Zhukov.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:28 AM       
I had to go to court

The judge threw it out for being "petty in the extreme".

Warning: if you get caught by a security guard stealing something, just keep walking since they can't do anything other than ask you to stay and wait for police. I decided that since I got caught I might as well pay for my crimes; which was stupid.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 07:41 AM       
Tadao, what is your disability?
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 09:12 AM       
yeah I was just gonna ask that
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 09:37 AM       
His brain LOL!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 10:28 AM       
His bones are fusing together. Google it. It's cool.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 10:29 AM       
He has the boneitis.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 10:54 AM       
Ankylosing Spondylitis - I think
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
His bones are fusing together. Google it. It's cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
He has the boneitis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Ankylosing Spondylitis - I think
All 3 are correct! You can move onto the next round. Sorry Z, but you are eliminated. At least you get to go home to your girlfriend now. Oh yeah, no one loves you.