Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:09 AM       
I only have SNES and N64, if i had Wii i'd still get stuff like that. There is something about having a psychical copy of things I like though.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:40 PM       
Dude. Computer Emulators.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM       
Thank you for explaining what he meant, I thought he meant that I should have bought it using the Wii points. I've never downloaded a game before, is there a certain way to do it for different kinds of computers?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Finally coming to the end of my time with Two Worlds II.

One reviewer said he was disappointed with the game because he had to respec his mage on account of it was too difficult to put down later enemies. I've found that the only reason you would switch from a mage in the game is because you're tired of annihilating all your enemies with a single spell. I made a spell that fires a missile that blinds the person it hits, then splits into 6 more missiles, which then each spawn a monster that is a higher level than me, at which point they shred the incapacitated enemy. And that wasn't even my most powerful spell!

There are a handful of quests that become unfinishable thanks to some sloppy programming/play testing. Still a fund game, though.

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
Thank you for explaining what he meant, I thought he meant that I should have bought it using the Wii points. I've never downloaded a game before, is there a certain way to do it for different kinds of computers?
You mean like Mac and PC? Not that I know of.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:28 PM       
added you guys. My name's QRSx on there
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:31 PM       
Losing to a bunch of shit teams on League is bollocks. Especially when I run amok killing people and the rest of my team bites ass.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:37 PM       

i havent really started playing pvp. I'm scared to.
Plus i only know how to play like 3 characters

i might buy chogath or whatever that zergs name is he seems pretty good
BANNED

Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM       
oh man i thought iadded you guys but i guess i just made a folder with your names on it
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:02 PM       
lololololol

At low ELOs, NOC IS KING.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:01 AM       
A friend convinced me to try World of Tanks.

There's nothing quite as exhilarating as finding a nice quiet spot, lining up that perfect shot, and pulling the trigger, only to watch 10% disappear off your opponent's health bar before getting one-shotted by a guy who's been playing the game nonstop since it was first put into public beta.

I'm thinking this game has one more shot before being relegated to the Hall of Shame.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:06 PM       
Is there any way to stop the NCR from sending death squads after you in New Vegas? I've killed about 5 waves of them, you think they'd have gotten the message re: Courier, the raging wrath of god that walks like a man. The Legion was smart enough to not fuck with me anymore after I killed half of their entire country.

I mean, the Rangers are about as imposing to me as a litter of kittens armed with submachine guns, but I'd prefer to not be ambushed out of the blue all the time.

Although I did get one of those Veteran Rangers' sweet-ass dusters, so I guess it's not a bad setup loot-wise.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:32 PM       
I killed off every NCR in every outpost and at McCarran. Never once sent a squad after me.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:35 AM       
well if they all died how would they send the message to hunt you?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I killed off every NCR in every outpost and at McCarran. Never once sent a squad after me.
Haha, what? All I did was shoot that Crimson Caravan bitch for Cassady.

Granted, I hadn't really gotten any NCR rep beforehand, so I guess I immediately plummeted to "Public Enemy #1." Really, they should be thanking me, since I eliminated a corrupt, backstabbing, murderous asshole with mob connections.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 24th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
I marched right into NCR camps dressed in praetorian armor punching peoples heads off with my ballistic fist. Quickly got to the point where they would just attack me on sight even without legion armor. I even got a message saying they were hunting me but they never showed up. I assumed there was actually a group camped out somewhere that would move out once your rep dropped enough and that I must have killed them already. But if you have killed like 5+ waves of them then I dont know anymore.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
LoL may be contributing to my thoughts of suicide.
Funky Dynamite
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
Been playing LA Noire.

Doubt and Lie are so similar I wish they had just made them into one option like in the Phoenix Wright games. Plus, it's kind of a pain the way some of the lies are so incredibly bald-faced, yet other lies you don't even find out about unless you tease it out of them by selecting Lie and then backing out.

I'm enjoying the game, but for all the work that's been done to take the actors' faces and put them on the models, it all could have been done quicker and cheaper with FMVs, so it's not impressing me all that much.

I did think it was funny the way they work in subtle references to other games, like the handful of Resident Evil-style puzzles, and how they play the Zelda "item get" song when you've found all the clues at a crime scene.

Also, to whoever decided that you shouldn't be able to skip any of the sequences in the game, even on repeat playthroughs, I have one thing to say: fuck you.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
I somehow have no motivation to continue LA Noire. It's...just boring. Instead I played some Rift and even though I never play an MMO for very long I still like it a lot. They did a really good job there.
BANNED

Old May 26th, 2011, 06:32 AM       
kennan is my new favorite
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:42 AM       
now you need to stop diying

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 26th, 2011, 10:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I'm enjoying the game, but for all the work that's been done to take the actors' faces and put them on the models, it all could have been done quicker and cheaper with FMVs, so it's not impressing me all that much.
That was/is my issue with this game. It just seems so strange that they map the actor's face, put it into a computer, and then have a face that looks remarkably similar to the actor's face! Just skip the multi-million dollar middleman and film the pricks, thank you very much.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:12 PM       
Rift sucks.
BANNED

Old May 26th, 2011, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
now you need to stop diying
i got a lot better with him recently. you should see my recent scores
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Rift sucks.
it looks like an utterly generic brown and gray shit mmo that bought adspace on every single website it could afford just so people might buy it before the reviews were in

I'm so glad I got to see that middle-aged ugly knight guy run around being an uninteresting fuck in the phong wastelands something like 4000 fucking times