Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 12:29 AM        Love Notes To I-Mockery Ladies
Dear I-Mockery Ladies,

Your man is gay as a goose, darlin'.

Tell em fellas.

<3
MattJack

Willie wants answers, so Willie will get answers.

:{
MattJack

Hello Ladies,

How yall doin?

<3
MattJack

Last edited by MattJack : Oct 9th, 2009 at 12:15 AM.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 12:30 AM       
Dear Wiffles,

At first I didn't believe you were a girl, but now I guess I have to face the music after you posted that picture Milhouse requested.

Today is a sad day,
MattJack
Role Assigner
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 12:32 AM       
Dear Kitsa,

You're aight.

<3
MattJack
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:10 AM       
<3
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
Guitar Woman,

You wooed me with your naive and indignant views. You made me believe that you were the one girl who would be my girl. Then I found out you were a dude. Fuck you.

Fucker.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
lol you actually thought guitar woman was "Alright."

I approve of this thread! And "Aight" is probably the best description for kitsa in the whole world.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 7th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
I actually joined a while after he was outed. ;/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
I'm further confused by the wiffles thing. Equals/does not equal GW?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 7th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
Does not equal, I believe. It's some dame from Hawaii.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
dear shrubfest,

i have no idea why you post here, but you're all right.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:31 AM       
awww, gee whiz ^.^

Seriously I am not GW guys, GW is Father Spaz. Im wiffles ^.^
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:29 AM       
Dear Wiffles

Your skills at photoshop outstrip mine by several gigaparsecs.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:30 AM       
Dear Dixie

Your hotness is outstripped only by your incredible cynicism
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:32 AM       
Dear Kitsa

I'll be thinking about you over the next three months. Good Karma, dudette.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 11:30 AM       
Thank you. I think Karma's given me more than enough of a beatdown, ready for some good stuff to happen at some point.

And in reference to earlier remarks, it's my greatest aspiration to be aight with the world.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
Hey listen I'm sorry I lashed out I guess I haven't been getting laid enough lately, you're right, he he. Here I'll tell you what I'm doing and you could perhaps advise me on what I'm doing wrong ok? I uh, went to my ex's house last night... or was it morning? The sun wasn't up, anyway, but it wasn't all dark, not sure. Anyway, I went to her house, and to surpise her I decided to climb up to her room like I used to do when we were together. I deftly unlocked her window from the outside, a process I had perfected when we were together, which she found kinda cute, kinda creepy anyway, you take some sort of plastic card, something hard no, not that he he, and you slip it under the window pane and you pull hard up, until the thing sorta dislodges and you have to be really careful to balance it so it doesn't crash down. Dunno, this probably works on only some types of windows so don't take my word Anyway you catch it, and then open it from the inside and anyway yeah, I got in her room and did a quick scan to be sure nobody was the wiser. The coast was clear. I could see her cuddled up on the bed. I inhaled all the familiar scents of her room, momentarily getting caught in the nostalgia that ensued. Then, I moved close to her lying body and kinda tucked at the sheet but you gotta do it carefully and little at a time trust me, I've had experience on this so she doesn't notice and it takes a WHILE man I'm telling you. Anyway, I pull and pull and pull little by little until her body is completely uncovered. Now with all the pulling I've gotten pretty excited in all you know, the anticipation, he he it's almost summer you know? She's sleeping light, only a pair of cotton panties on and I can almost taste her sweat. That's when I quietly tuck at my pants, take out my trusty pocket knife and stab out her jugular vein trust me, he he the first stike is the most important one so she can't scream in all the blood and the mess but don't worry I did ok she's doing that silly he he KKKKK kKkk thing they do when they scream through the aesophagus and she's lost all motor coordination and I can't help but hug her and hug her in this beautiful moment we are having together until she is motionless and lifeless and mine again. Then I take off my pants intending to violate her in numerous ways, but damn it, it's limp. man macaroni. flaccid city. I don't know! Is it because I go straight for the meat, he he I mean, more romance maybe? I am, I guess I kinda feel used, I barely get to discuss with them anymore but that didn't use to make much difference in the past! Please tell me what I am doing wrong DemonAngel55@hotmail. Please tell me, because I know where you live and I want our moment to be perfect. I am going to make it perfect for us, but you have to help me. Please help me slice you open and reach into your crushed chest to tuck at your heart-strings
From the doctor of romance.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
ladies,

we should totally hang out sometime (pants optional)

signed willie
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
willie,

I don't think you want any of this.

signed kitsa
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
well that is why it is only a option

we could play rockband or something
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
I'm okay on drums.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
elx,

I miss your doodles.

Signed,
LordSappington
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM       
dear imockery gals

haha you gals aren't really gals at all

women dont know about the internet
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
elx,

I miss your doodles.

Signed,
LordSappington
I was wondering the same thing, Sappy. I'm thinking she got tired of our lowbrow humor.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:04 AM       
Dear Aimless:

You're cute, in a scary way.
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
um, thanks? *wink*