Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
Sorry guys last few days have been crazy IRL, I'll be quicker about getting murdered by you guys in the coming week
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:44 AM       
getting murdered is no fucking excuse. I do ghost moves alllllllllll the tiiiiiiiiime. Also yay booooooseeeeee
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
I've been MIA because I died of chess overdose that night

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:14 PM       
Pub, our game's getting fucking intense. We're being too conservative.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
I think when I forfeited to Pub I lost like 200 points.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:43 PM       
There aren't many moves left to make where one of us won't lose a piece. And he already gave up a knight.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
That's when sacrifices must be made!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I've been MIA because I died of chess overdose that night
THAT GAME WAS FOR THE BIRDS.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:55 PM       
Playing Flagg stresses me out. After every one of his moves I get about 10 different choices to make and they're all bad

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 10:46 PM       
I'm going to use my 1 free computer analysis a week on him.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 05:21 AM       
THATS CHEATING!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 05:27 AM       
Playing MIlhouse, Tadao, ShyGuy and Pub at the same time is playing havoc with my concentration, never mind actual work.

Tadao got me looking the wrong way and now I'm in real trouble. Never again on the mobile.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
THATS CHEATING!
You can only use it after the game is over.

Pub is totally wrecking me right now.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Never again on the mobile.
Boy that lasted long - nearly 6 hours.

Nice game, Tadao. You too, Pub.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
I'm gonna learn a lot from playing you guys. I make soooo many stupid moves.

Also, I think when I make a challenge, I'm gonna set it to 1 day to move.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
Wow, I ran the analysis on my game with Flagg and it totally breaks down what you did wrong and what your opponent did wrong as well. It also gives you good alternatives.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
Now you know most of my play is pure dumb luck.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
Flagg broke out the pro opening on me. I need to go over my opening techniques again.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:42 AM       
^^^ What?

Milhouse is giving me what for, SnQ is giving me an aggressive game, miss e just started playing and I have a followup challenge from Tadao, in addition to our current game, Bill. Plus, ZBF has gone missing. (this last is fortunate, otherwise I'd have to keep track of 5 games at once) This is the last time I have so many games going on at once.

Tadao, you'll get a rematch when I finish a few games. Promise. :tired
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
Strike First! Strike Hard! Show no mercy!!

I was experimenting on Pub and thought I had made a big mistake! Then out of know where I literally see the most glorious check mate possible and take it!! My luck is going good guys! Get cautious!!

Seriously, check my game with him. The chess badass contest begins NOW! Whoever can intentionally round someone up into such a thing from the get go fucking wins
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:08 AM       
I keep 11 going. That's one of the reasons I'm so horrible at chess.
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:01 PM       
I think I'm just about screwed here against Flagg, but at least I made it a struggle >:)

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:50 PM       
I just accidentally checkmated Esu
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 02:07 PM       
lol

That's how I always play against Shyandquietguy

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM       
Anyone got any ideas on how to checkmate my little bother?

http://www.chess.com/echess/game.html?id=45579929

I think I have to move my king forward. Run the game backwards 10 steps to see why. But then he can move his queen or any other piece for a step. I don't want him chasing me.