Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 01:18 PM       
Power Wheels is awesome. I remember being jealous of the kid that had the Jeep Wrangler and all I had was a stupid bike.

He got all the ladies.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 01:20 PM       
fuck powerwheels

at the king of the hill episode with the stoner power wheel collector kid who was spending like $500 bucks bidding on rare powerwheels over ebay :o he had like the COLLECTORS TIRE COLLECTION CASE

hank was appauled
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 01:51 PM       
yea i remember my cousins of the same age got a power wheel and then they never used it because it "Takes a long time to charge".
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 07:59 PM       
I had a Power Wheels Jeep, it was awesome. Of course, I had a crapload of wilderness-type areas to cruise around in.

I laugh at you suburban Powerwheelers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 08:27 PM       
shut up nature boy why don't you put a captain planet sticker on your powerwheel for extra speed and ride down that lonely dirt trail.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
weed makes cars drive fast

because of it's chemical properties, when added to a powerwheel with the trash-energyzer from back to the future 2 you can easily reach speeds up to 3x the normal rate :O
Time goes faster not yourself. Believe me.

And I had a powerwheels that costed me like 100 bucks and it was shaped like the batmobile. THE GODDAMN STEERING WHEEL FELL OFF.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
shut up nature boy why don't you put a captain planet sticker on your powerwheel for extra speed and ride down that lonely dirt trail.
I THINK I WILL.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
shut up nature boy
Come on, what did Ric Flair ever do to you?
BANNED

Old Jan 20th, 2007, 11:09 PM       
He tried to have sex with my face when i was sleeping
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 11:46 PM       
genitailia gone south due to gender misdirection???
BANNED

Old Jan 21st, 2007, 12:06 AM       
does that even mean anything? do you just not know what oral sex is?
also the face is HIGHER than the crotch area so technically it should be, "Gone north".
Out of his element.
DehydratedPorkMan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 12:46 AM       
Not if you're a midget. In a locker room.

"At that moment an unending stream of traffic crossed over the bridge."
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 12:46 AM       
She's a girl and used to being upside down.

You just don't get it.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 04:36 AM       
Quote:
does that even mean anything? do you just not know what oral sex is?
also the face is HIGHER than the crotch area so technically it should be, "Gone north".
shut up you have a mangled vagina cock mr/ms. Sexchange.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 01:19 PM       
atleast he knows what his cock looks like, tubby
BANNED

Old Jan 21st, 2007, 02:05 PM       
I cracked the mystery!
She thinks I share a rare disease with her known as Testicular-tonsilitis and Penile-tongue-in-cheek. Sorry Terra, maybe you should find a support group.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 02:09 PM       
LOL