Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 07:18 PM       
pee isn't always sterile guys, if you're sick it can be just as bad as any other bodily fluid
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
pee isn't always sterile guys, if you're sick it can be just as bad as any other bodily fluid
You aren't going to get the flu or something from someone else's pee. There is no bacteria in it.

Provided that you don't have a urinary tract infection or blood in it or something.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:53 PM       
http://www.p-mate.com/eng/intro.html
Queen of the Beasts
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I want to be able to pee standing without an annoying device to carry around.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
You could always stand behind me and hold my cock while I pee. I've had a couple of girlfriends do that.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You could always stand behind me and hold my cock while I pee. I've had a couple of girlfriends do that.
I could pee on you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 06:56 PM       
I'm not that Japanese