Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 07:45 PM       
Because you'd be supporting a starving artist in more than one way.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Isn't ZQ something like 17 and shaped like a pear, or do you just not care anymore Fathom?
I'm eighteen and not pear-shaped.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
Do you prefer squash?
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 08:01 PM       
All the better, then!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #55  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Do you prefer squash?
No actually, I'm not a veggie lover.

Peas and carrots are okay though.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Pub Lover Pub Lover is offline
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Mogadishu, Texas
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
You look like peas and carrots?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
No YouTube embeds in your sigs, poindexter.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 08:11 PM       
Many teens suffer from anorexia.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
Most teens are insufferable.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Kitsa Kitsa is offline
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: curator of the WTFbus museum
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 09:50 AM       
I can't help but notice that the quality of this poetry is really going south.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 01:18 PM       
We got a bit distracted
But I'll write a whole new bunch
Just as soon as I'm dressed
And eaten up my lunch

Edit: Yes it's lame. I just woke up.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.

Last edited by ZeldaQueen : Jun 13th, 2009 at 03:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
Lazy bitchtard
Reply With Quote
  #62  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
And the critics come in!

Are you with the New Yorker sir?
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
LA Weekly, now let's see some of this insane writing skill you claim to have.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
New poem called Page 3 of 3

Because you'd be supporting a starving artist in more than one way.
I'm eighteen and not pear-shaped.
Do you prefer squash?
You look like peas and carrots?
Many teens suffer from anorexia.
Lazy bitchtard
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jun 8th, 2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: p3o3
Reply With Quote
  #65  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:23 PM       
When I joined here many months
Many months ago
I called myself "insane writer"
This much I'm sure you know
A play on words, you ought to see
You ought to see, you know
That wasn't what I meant
Those many months ago

A writer, that I call myself
A writer, that am I
I write of those who haven't lived
And those who'll never die
But my writing's not insane
Not insane, to be sure
My writing is quiet ordinary
Quite sane is my lore

The insanity in my description
Which I wrote those months ago
Refers to my insanity
So finally you know.
My writing is quite normal
Of this (I hope) you won't debate
But I myself am quite insane
As I have been as of late

I hope you understand my mind
(Though there are few who do)
Congradulations dear reader
And my hat is off to you.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
tldr
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Pub Lover Pub Lover is offline
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Mogadishu, Texas
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
Hey Child - What Manner of Madness Do You Claim? (Acoustic)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
No YouTube embeds in your sigs, poindexter.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:33 PM       
As a Baker, Congradulations makes my eyes bleed.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Kitsa Kitsa is offline
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: curator of the WTFbus museum
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:37 PM       
Tadao: cakewrecks.com
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Hahaha, they are just a little tooooo fanatic about it, but yeah, when it comes down to it, everything matters to a customer having a special day.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Kitsa Kitsa is offline
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: curator of the WTFbus museum
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Not to get too far OT (like it hasn't already) but my brother once had a birthday cake that said MACHOE MAN AND THE HULK in light-green icing, with a plastic Randy Savage up to his knees in cake and a plastic Hulk Hogan faceplanted in the icing. I've been looking everywhere for it.

(the photo)
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
Dude, cakewrecks is one of my homepages.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
ZQ, be a sport and post another pic of you so that I can write you more poems.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
I don't have that many pictures of myself on the computer. The one I posted when I came on here was taken about two or three years ago.

I'll see what I can find.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
I didn't even see that one;
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.