Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
You should get a new camera for new pics.....I'm getting mine on wednesday.
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Pub Lover Pub Lover is offline
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Mogadishu, Texas
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
Yay! More shirtless Bill! :D
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
No YouTube embeds in your sigs, poindexter.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
I'm getting a camera that shoots a thousand frames per second. Not bad for a $300 point-and-shoot.

I want a DSLR, but I really don't. I've got one that is styled after one; a Kodak Easyshare something or another. It's just big and unwieldy and all I need a camera for is just takling pics and maybe some quick videos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #79  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
Eh, found one. I'll post it in the pics thread.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Yay! More shirtless Bill! :D
As soon as I get it you'll ge the first one.
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 04:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I didn't even see that one;
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:36 AM       
I went to find crows
But came back with doves.
The day was not though lost
For they're pretty much the same.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #83  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
Kudos on finding that Tadao, I thought that thread was long gone.

The Dodo and the Old Bat
They thought the hours through
The Dodo with his research
Philosophy was all the Bat would do

The Dodo was demoted
Or so it was said
The Old Bat taught his lectures
That went right over his students' heads

That's based on two characters in a story I'm working on.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
The Dodo was demoted
Or so it was said
The Old Bat taught his lectures
That went right over his students' heads
The Dodo was demoted
Or so it was said
The Old Bat taught his lectures
That went right over his students' headsAs the Dodo is now dead.
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
Probably more acurate yeah. But it's technically not a Dodo, just a guy that looks like one (yes, the story's obviously children's fiction).
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 06:40 PM       
Well I don't practice San-ga-ria. I ain't got White Zinfandal. I had a Sauvignon blanc, but i'd....I'd consume it all. If I could find that heina and the cuervo that shes found. Well I'd pop the cap off cuervo and drink it down.

I need a better 4th line.
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
King Hadas King Hadas is offline
God Emperor of Brigadoon
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
vomiting ouroboros, unfurling forever
thoughts widen but never deepen
a meaningless endeavor
Reply With Quote
  #88  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 01:55 AM       
bumping this instead of creating a new one and it getting lumped together.

I get smart like Don Adams. Write flows you can't handle. Look at you with your emo hair all mangled. When we tangle I'll grab you like an orangutan will.


My hearts so broken over the years even the Ataris don't know how I feel. Not looking for your sympathy just trying to be real. Sometimes I don't even know how to deal. You say you're here for my heart but I see the dollar signs in your eyes and hear your getting ready to steal. That's why my emotions are as cold as steel. My heart is Stone Cold like Bryan Bosworth except I'm not a shitty movie. Just trying to find someone to move me.
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 02:30 AM       
those rhymes is fresh
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Zomboid Zomboid is offline
The Wolf
Zomboid's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Give me the coffee and no one gets hurt! LOL
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 04:59 AM       
Poetry = faggotry
__________________

That was very funny. Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 09:30 PM       
So post some of yours.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
executioneer executioneer is offline
OH GOD
executioneer's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 09:42 PM       
he just did, it totally rhymed
__________________
[COLOR=purple][COLOR=Magenta]SHAME ON A [COLOR=Pink]NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN [/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA"]GAME[/URL] ON A NIGGA[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #93  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 10:12 PM       
Zomboid's no beatnik.
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
Bees

I asked my mother to tell me please
What it was like to be covered with bees
Fur and feelers all over my skin
Crawling all over my ears and chin
My hands and feet, ‬my eyes and knees
Covered every inch in bees
To sit and feel this tickly sensation
Unable to move from consternation
That in one second ‬every bee
Would jab their stingers into me
To sit and wait without a care
As they swarmed in and out of my hair
Across my nails and in my nose
Inside and out of my clothes
My mother said that my initial reaction
Would be pleasure and pain, ‬and then satisfaction
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:27 PM       
you just wanted to use the word consternation.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:34 PM       
Actually no, I had to use "what is it like to be covered in bees" and "satisfaction".
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
THATS THE BEES KNEES
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Shadowdancer21b Shadowdancer21b is offline
Member
Shadowdancer21b's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Utah
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
BROKEN SOLDIER

OOOOOH. OOOO. Broken soldier. Broken soldier, whoah. Where'd your pride go, soldier? Where'd your pride go? I couldn't help noticin'; your brass lost its shine, soldier. Where'd your shine go? When did ya lose that shine? There wasn't any glory for you. That shine's outta your eyes, the world musta broke you.
Ya just weren't strong enough. Now you're stained through. G.I. Joe, good to go; made of clay.

(Chorus) Leather boots didn't protect you, could only carry you, so far. I can't bear to see you; with your broken heart visible on your face, feeling so outta place. They broke you, soldier.
Whoah.

Where'd your smile go, soldier? Where'd your smile go? Did it run away when they took your stripe? Did it run when you saw those people dying? Ya just weren't tough enough. You tried so hard, but not enough. Do you hear the voices at night? Do ya hear 'em when you can't sleep? Did they break your mind too, soldier?

(Repeat chorus)
__________________
The World of Madness is gaining new residents daily.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Shadowdancer21b Shadowdancer21b is offline
Member
Shadowdancer21b's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Utah
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
The Boys who Bleed for You


My mother wept the day I signed my name. My heart swelled when I raised my right hand. Against all enemies I swore. God help me. Some of us never need to shave; Doughboys to the bone. Minutemen are we; always ready. Essayons! Semper Tentare! Do you know, we are all numbers, but we all have names. Every mother's son of us is ready to bleed and die for your sake. It is our fight that allows you to burn the flag you're holding. That flag is dyed with the blood of patriots and may it ever be so. I would have it no other way. To show the world. The brother in my foxhole never kissed a girl, never drank a beer, and he's ready too. We all stand. We are true. Our families know; we are the boys who bleed for you.

My father told me he was proud, even as I saw the shores of Grenada in his eyes. He turned away so I would not see that salty wave crash down his cheeks. He sent me on my way, with three old men behind him, behind me. The chain has not broken, five generations strong. the boys who bleed for you. We all have names; please don't forget us.
__________________
The World of Madness is gaining new residents daily.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 03:07 PM       
I googled "The Boys who Bleed for You" and didn't like any of the search results
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.