Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:28 PM        What are YOU doing for the rapture?
It's tomorrow, which is also my birthday, which I think is convenient as hell. No matter what happens, I intend to consider it my personal birthday present from God. I what to warn people, that I just looked it up and it's not until 6:00 pm, so don't go around in the morning going "Ha-ha-ha, I thought it was supposed to rapture today, not rain." THAT, my friend, is one good way to make sure you don't get raptured. I myself plan to be out in public at six, and throw a huge nutty, and then, when I'm still there (assumedly, after everything I've done) just sort of meekly apologize to anybody nearby.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
gonna put on a devil costume and run around poking people's butts with a pitchfork
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:02 PM       
murderin and robbin
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:05 PM       
what no raping?!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:10 PM       
sure throw rapin and pillagin in too
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:15 PM       
Find the nearest open fissure into the flaming pits of Hell, and jump in.
You may already be there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:18 PM       
I think this has been asked before in another thread, but does Rapture take time zones into account?

Pub and I need to know.

Oh, and happy birthday Max.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
I'm going to capture the method man stature.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I think this has been asked before in another thread, but does Rapture take time zones into account?

Pub and I need to know.
I believe it starts at 6:00 PM local time. So you and Pub are first on the i-mockery hit parade.

Let us know how it is, will you? Unless you are both swallowed by a giant Slor or something.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:50 PM       
My fishing line and pulleys arrived yesterday!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM       

I'm prolly gonna sleep, then watch my sister while my mum's out of town. And if the world ends, I'm going to confess my love to a certain someone.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:07 PM       
I'm gonna go poop on someone's door mat, while they're still here on Earth to get pissed about it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
http://apocalypse2011.com/tag/may-21-doomsday

Uh Oh, the site is down.

Also, I don't get what the point of trying to prove what day the world is going to end. Even if you did get it right and can't be all like "Seeeeeeeee." Unless there is life 2. Then you would be a big shot there.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
I'll be writing silly comics about time travel and watching the new Doctor Who!

Not a bad last day on Earth. God fucking better not murder me before The Rebel Flesh airs.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

Pub and I need to know.

Oh, and happy birthday Max.
Yeah I asked in the chat thread. Never got an answer there though
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Imma play Rift, I figure if a hole in the sky is going to open up and swallow people I may as well be fighting it with my ranger
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
I should probably use my penis pump so that in case god forgives me, I won't be embarrassed by my 6 inch penis.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
Ive got a rental truck full of nitrates. I'm going to make sure the rapture is real for a small group of people.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2011, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank View Post
It's tomorrow, which is also my birthday, which I think is convenient as hell. No matter what happens, I intend to consider it my personal birthday present from God. I what to warn people, that I just looked it up and it's not until 6:00 pm, so don't go around in the morning going "Ha-ha-ha, I thought it was supposed to rapture today, not rain." THAT, my friend, is one good way to make sure you don't get raptured. I myself plan to be out in public at six, and throw a huge nutty, and then, when I'm still there (assumedly, after everything I've done) just sort of meekly apologize to anybody nearby.

I KNEW YOU GUYS KILLED CHRIST BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Me and a crew of folks are gonna have a bar bee qye and play Dungeons and Dragons and MAgic: The Gathering.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
there's gonna be a big garage sale tomorrow as a benefit for the local humane society. i'd like to herald in the judgment day with an armload of dusty old garbage.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old May 21st, 2011, 12:18 AM       
When the mountain touches the valley

All the clouds are taught to fly

As our souls will leave this land most peacefully

Though our minds be filled with questions

In our hearts we'll understand

When the river meets the sea

- Emmet Otter
SKATASTIC
Old May 21st, 2011, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I KNEW YOU GUYS KILLED CHRIST BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Me and a crew of folks are gonna have a bar bee qye and play Dungeons and Dragons and MAgic: The Gathering.

BETTER BE 4TH EDITION. 5th ....maybe.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:36 AM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old May 21st, 2011, 02:06 AM       
guys just remember judgement day wont come until after the second coming AND the resurrection of the dead

so uh maybe you should watch out for the zombies i guess