Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Walkin like Brando ha ha
Coldcache is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:23 PM        Tadao IS Pram Maven
idiots
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
God, I hope not. Can you imagine him riding a shark around shirtless and in a dress at Sea World?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:49 PM       
Get a fucking clue. Everyone's already been saying that no one could be a stupid as that. The bullshit "disorders" or what the fuck ever, the bullshit two second youtube videos. We just fell for it. ONCE.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
What, did you ACTUALLY get one of your greaseball actor friends to show up for a series of youtube videos? Nice to write him as deleting everything, too. His youtube account that took "years" to make. THe pictures of his house, which he COMPLETELY REACTS TO PERFECTLY? No one's falling for it anymore.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
No, that was real. I started off joking, but it was like that video of the kid getting pelted by rocks until he falls in the river. At some point it become difficult to distingusih between what was a joke and what was a real threat- especially given the way I stacked the cards against myself by threatening legal action over that silly thread. *assclown*

Deleting was a defense mechanism put in place by the gravity of the situation (which later turned out to be levity, and not gravity)
Banned

Old May 18th, 2011, 04:57 PM       
BECAME, BECOMED, BECOMEST
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
Yeah I agree with Gus, I think Tadao is jerking with us all and they are the same person.

I admit you fooled me Tadao and you managed to get (as of this post) almost 900 responses in under 2 weeks, well played but you aren't fooling anyone now

But you gotta level with us, did you get one of your actor friends to play as a douche bag pretending to be your Pram character like Gus stated?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
Im just happy I never gave enough of a crap.
Banned

Old May 18th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
No, he's not me. We have run into each other on several messageboards, though, and he always took the piss. On Zug he posted my real name to link my online stupidity to my real life (thaaaanks) and on the Voice Connection messageboard he got me ranting at disabled people, thinking they were him after he would post an initial insult as Cobb Knobbler. So, yeah. Tadao's been having me on for awhile now.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
As if anyone of us would visit those sites to confirm that you are, indeed, playing at being two people in a lot of places. Shut up.
Banned

Old May 18th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
As if anyone of us would visit those sites to confirm that you are, indeed, playing at being two people in a lot of places. Shut up.
Two and a half people, in some places.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
If reasons I should become involved/interested in this have changed, I'm going to need a written proposal on my desk by tomorrow morning.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
Wait, sorry, I DID just visit that site. So you have a "stalker" at i-Mockery, huh. Wants to merge I-Mockery and zug into a "bloodbath"? How fucking geeky are you
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
Well, now the info's out there for anyone at zug to see
Banned

Old May 18th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
GO AHEAD AND BUMP THAT TOO
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
You don't read very well, do you
Banned

Old May 18th, 2011, 06:23 PM       
NO OF COURSE NOT
Closed Thread