Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:10 PM       
Interrupt what? You just said this happens "ritualistically" after you're finished. Just tell him to knock it off if it bugs you that damn much


And fathom, holding her nipple with your teeth while you move your tongue back and forth over it doesn't count as biting. If you do ever think it's a good idea to bite a woman's tit proper, be sure to post a thread in loveline after she punches you in the nuts
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:14 PM       
We have different definitions of biting, then. I guess it's closer to nibbling, yeh.

Wait, why am I even here?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:18 PM       
elx, you should come to Comic Con 2012. I'll take you to a malt shoppe and we'll see where it goes from there.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Shrubfest Shrubfest is offline
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: A cupboard.
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:24 PM       
I've had bite mark bruises on my tits. You just gotta strike the mood right. And if it's by kissing your forehead, that ain't the right mood.
__________________
False teeth are startling.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
no.. biting a girls tits will get you kneed real quick. you should know better!
Except I have been with a woman who insisted I did so. Though I am not a fan of the whole "pain gets me off thing" because unless provoked I am not a fan of hurting anything or anyone
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
why would you assume that we're like this? I myself have a very specific look of disapproval, which involves a scrunched up face and a shakey head movement. it's not a mind-game, just subtle enough to not interrupt and universally clear enough to get the point across.
Because you just asked and then answered your own question. You say why do we assume women think we are mind readers, then give an example of you using complicated facial expressions to get a point across where you said not one single word. Men are much less complicated than women. We laugh at Three Stooges episodes and fart jokes. We require the blunt approach in communication, hence why all the responses like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Just tell him to knock it off if it bugs you that damn much
Or as the band Zebra said in song:

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Yes, I concede there will be women who enjoy getting their tits full-on bitten. There are also men who enjoy their balls getting twisted in horrible vicelike contraptions
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:28 PM       
As I said, not into it from either end, in fact when said woman insisted it I was downright uncomfortable and said as much

Then she repeated the insistence that I do so
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Esuohlim Esuohlim is offline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: TO-DO LIST: WATCH TWIN PEAKS. CALL MOM.
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:41 PM       
I know why you women play those games. You don't to tell us anything because you want us to be the ones who think of it ourselves. And then you get mad when we don't think of it ourselves because then that means that we're selfish and we're not observant or perceptive enough to pick up on your feelings.

He might think he's being downright adorable with the peck on the forehead, so speak up if it bugs you. Little stuff like that is no reason for silent treatments and pent-up frustration.

Man up, elx
__________________


YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO SAM AGAIN
Reply With Quote
  #61  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 06:37 PM       
maybe they kiss you on the forehead cause they are trying to cuddle after sex or whatever since stereotypically women complain about that kind of stuff.

women are too complicated i wish that men had tits and a vagina and pretty faces ;/
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #62  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I know why you women play those games. You don't to tell us anything because you want us to be the ones who think of it ourselves. And then you get mad when we don't think of it ourselves because then that means that we're selfish and we're not observant or perceptive enough to pick up on your feelings.

He might think he's being downright adorable with the peck on the forehead, so speak up if it bugs you. Little stuff like that is no reason for silent treatments and pent-up frustration.

Man up, elx
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
The next woman to actually say what she wants without expecting us to read her mind will be the first woman to
XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
maybe they kiss you on the forehead cause they are trying to cuddle after sex or whatever since stereotypically women complain about that kind of stuff.

women are too complicated i wish that men had tits and a vagina and pretty faces ;/
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Zhukov Zhukov is offline
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tasmania
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 01:11 AM       
I dunno guys, I am leaning towards the fact that there are just dumb fuckwits out there that can't pick up subtle hints that actually aren't so subtle because they are useless. But on the other hand I've had these mind reading expectations in the past and they are not fun.

At the moment I've got loads of problems but a woman is not one of them
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:21 AM       
Quote:
I dunno guys, I am leaning towards the fact that there are just dumb fuckwits out there that can't pick up subtle hints that actually aren't so subtle because they are useless. But on the other hand I've had these mind reading expectations in the past and they are not fun.
man maybe i was wrong about men with vaginas
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #65  
ThrashO ThrashO is offline
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:47 AM       
Some girls will let you know what they want, and some girls are stupid bitches who get off on treating you like shit because you haven't developed ESP yet.

Thats why before relations I make a list of things I'm going to do and then I tell them they can add or suggest things, but for the most part its 1: Insert penis, 2: thrust violently, 3: pretend to slip out, 4: joust into asshole "on accident", 5: clean blood off, 6: explode onto n body part, 7: make sandwhich, 8: play videogames, 9: sleep.

Usually they are too shy to add anything and plus I tell them that there are only 8 slots available and until I get bored of at least 2 of those things she's gonna have to deal with the shit.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:50 AM       
tha ladiez are just flighty bitches prone to caprice
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Sam Sam is offline
The Unicorn
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
IN THE GROOVE AND READY TO MOVE
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #68  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM       
aw yeah
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #69  
creeposaurus creeposaurus is offline
Well Shit
creeposaurus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
I feel so bad for my boyfriend, I think I'm schizophrenic. I want a lot and nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Chojin Chojin is offline
was never good
Chojin's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 1999
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:30 PM       
i'm pretty sure that's a common side effect of having a vagina
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 01:59 AM       
ELX, maybe your vagina feels huge and he's really likes you a lot and is trying to make sure that he pleases you.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
elx elx is offline
Mocker
elx's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 04:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
I feel so bad for my boyfriend, I think I'm schizophrenic. I want a lot and nothing.
this is even less relevant than my topic-invasion. is willie's thread our new females complain about femaley things area?
__________________
Hey elx, your sig is too big. 400 x 100 pixels is the limit, son

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Reply With Quote
  #73  
creeposaurus creeposaurus is offline
Well Shit
creeposaurus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Didn't it eventually turn into males complaining about femaley things, then females complaining about the femaley things that males complain about?
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Esuohlim Esuohlim is offline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: TO-DO LIST: WATCH TWIN PEAKS. CALL MOM.
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
MALES, FEMALES, WE'RE ALL JUST GIANT PAINS IN THE ASS

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST FUCK PLANTS
__________________


YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO SAM AGAIN
Reply With Quote
  #75  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
NO THANK YOU


NIGHTMARES FOREVER
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.