Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:32 AM       
I just got back from the Austin Rodeo '09. I'm terribly disappointed I forgot my camera; there were so many insane rides. They had several rotating, flipping arm rides, one of those straight loops that just go around on a car, and even one of those centrifugal UFO rides. That was by far my favorite; I almost got kicked out of the fair for turning myself upside down.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
THE BEST THING ABOUT IT THOUGH WAS TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET

RIGHT?
RIGHT?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 07:41 AM       
Nothing beats two god damn tornado warnings for my entire county for the second morning in a row.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:03 AM       
kahl: are you claiming to have superpar intelligence? :P
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:08 PM       

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 01:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I almost got kicked out of the fair for turning myself upside down.

They hate that big time. This lady got really mad at me because I managed to get upside before the ride even started.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
Not anymore than anybody else who mimics jackasses...
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
There are two strange women at my door, ringing the doorbell, ignoring my NO SOLICITATION sign. I'm not answering. Fuck them if they can't read
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
Maybe they are not soliciting.
BANNED

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
maybe you should answer and tell them no soliciting.

THEN SLAM THE DOOR IN THEIR FACE
BANNED

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
YOU CANT SOLICIT THE LORD

thats jst MINSTRATING
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
You need rottweiler barks on a cassette tape volume 5
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
I just called my mom down the street and she apparently already had a fight with them.

DING DONG

MOM: (opening door) I have a no soliciting sign.

TWO WOMEN: Oh, we're not soliciting. We want to tell you about an important event at the Kingdom Hall...

MOM: You are soliciting, you're selling your religion. I'm not interested. (slams door in their faces)

I went and opened my door and I've got an "invitation" to a Very Special Event at my local Kingdom Hall of JWs on April 9.

My ex was a JW. I dislike them very much for peddling religion door to door.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:54 PM       
Such a waste of paper.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:56 PM       
I collect them. I figure the worst thing I can do to them dignity-wise is save up a bunch and turn the lot over to a bunch of first-year anthropology students to make fun of.

Still have my "fornicator" booklet from that garage sale last year.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
I'm heading for Indiana today! FINALLY OUT OF OHIO, but sadly it's only for an hour
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
Back when I had long hair and a goatee, I was waiting for at a bus stop and this lady gave me a pamphlet to SAVE ME. I kept it and read it every night!

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:12 PM       
be sure to pick up some CANDLES AND FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

srsly be careful in Eaton, they bust people coming back over the border. They live for it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:13 PM       
Do It To It!
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
fireworks, gotta have em
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
Apparently I need to add to my sign outside the door. It currently says NO SOLICITATION, THANK YOU. I just printed up a new one:

NO SOLICITING
THIS INCLUDES:
- RELIGIOUS VISITS/INVITES
- SURVEYS/PETITIONS
- DOOR TO DOOR SALES
- DOOR TO DOOR NONPROFITS

Because what I've been running into the past few weeks is that people seem to keep exempting themselves from the "solicitation" label, and it's pissing me off.

The other night some guy actually walked door to door IN THE RAIN to try and get money for a make-a-wish ripoff that didn't even sound real. I told him no thank you and left him in the rain.

I hate the door to door thing. I really, really hate it. I used to get in fights with my teachers over school fundraisers because I'd bring the participation levels way down. No one should be doing that shit.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
I need to post the no soliciting religious visits, reason being is because smack dab in the middle of my subdivision is a mormon church. They come up to my door just about everyday in there little tidy suites talking about Joseph Smith and his god dam plates and how he deciphers that shit in one month. It's annoying and pathetic, makes me glad that atleast I'm not prancing around wasting my life going door to door for some shit guy.
BANNED

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
i hate people who go door to door to get money for their cousins funeral and always have an old black and white printed picture of them.

Or those shit eating kids who sell candy for their church and their parents are always lookin at you like, YOU BETTER BUY IT ITS A CHILD FOR CHRISTS SAKE DONT RUIN THEIR HOPE OF BEING AN ANNOYING SALEMEN IN PARKINGLOTS IN FRONT OF BUSINESSES. and i always see the same kids doing it and they do it year round ;\
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
"Future Mormon missionary" baby bib:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...n=&max=&order=

This is the sign I REALLY want:
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:26 PM       
I was assuming this was a thread about drinking, apparently I am quite mistaken.

Willie must be sad...

GOLDSLAUGER BITCHES!