Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:23 AM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:31 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:48 AM       
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...093mugs12.html
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:58 AM       
IT'S TADAO!!!!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:58 AM       
Is that Tadao?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:59 AM       
Because he's giving a thumbs-up (I think), I'd prefer to believe it was Tadao whether it really is or not.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:43 AM       
I really hope it is. That's how I see him in my mind. It's just so right.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:50 AM       
Tadao, we're going to need a yes or no on this one.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 10:06 AM       
That's totally him.

and Happy Birthday Phoenix Gamma! I hope your either getting drunk or still hungover.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Apr 12th, 2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: HBDPG
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 01:26 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 04:13 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 10:41 AM       
I think you're more likely to find Tadao on the federal sex offender registry.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Why, did MLE press charges on me
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 03:13 PM       
It was mainly the thumbs up that sealed the deal for me.

THAT'S RIGHT, BRAH, TWO UNDERAGE CHICKS AT THE SAME TIME
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
If you're gonna do time, at least enjoy the crime baby!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Apparently Marilyn Chambers just died.

Along with this unfortunate ad placement.

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
Tadao gives sex offense two thumbs up
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by qovab View Post
lolsburgers
HOLLY FUCK I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING WITTY!
The Unicorn
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
I was just reading all of Achewood and
Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 12:37 PM       
Blago pleads not guilty at arraignment? What a surprise!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 12:52 PM       
Another link for you:

My brother's friend screws up on the job, makes news
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 03:57 AM       
Ugghhhh. I drank half a bottle of Carlo Rosi Chablis and have trouble seeing straight right now.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 07:36 AM       
Why such shitty wine?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 10:28 AM       
Also I'm not 100% on this but I think my dog might have just given me a black eye.

She was playing on my bed and flailing around with her big sasquatch feet and nailed me with a claw on the right eyelid. Fortunately, I got my eye closed in time, but it has that deep-bruise feel.

And I have family in town tomorrow. Fun.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 12:43 PM       
Hope your eye feels better.

I felt like getting a large amount of wine for not a lot of money. We played scene it and I remember how much I dislike that game.